6/20 GT: SOX vs Cubs - 7:10pm - CSN

knightni

I'm going tonight, because my dad bought tickets when Sale was pitching.

Maybe that was the entire point of moving Sale back.

Sell tickets for Wednesday, then move Sale's start back and then sell tickets for Friday.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 12:15 PM)
How far away is Brent Morel from returning? I know everybody hates him but I'm not sure if I'm ready to give up on him yet. Defensively he's at least a lot better than Hudson, and offensively is something Manto can work on him with. I'm willing to give him this year to see if he can work through the kinks.

What's frightening is this is a back issue. Those never go away. It may be a new Sox curse at that position.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 04:01 PM)
I agree, and if he fails give Lillibridge 2 weeks of steady play.

I think Esco has some talent....he can't give worse AB's than Hudson and although he is not a plus defender at 3rd, I dont' see him being worse than Hudson has been. That said, I'm with your plan here, if he can't hack it over a 2 week span then move on to the next guy. Also, I want to know how many times KW has asked Robin how he feels this year. Player/manager anyone?? :lolhitting

666 minor league OPS.

Escobar won't hit, and SS is his best defensive position by far.

It's like playing Vizquel there, but I would give Omar the slight advantage defensively because of his experience and savvy.

Speaking of interesting line-ups today, the Indians are starting Jose Lopez at 2B so they can keep Chisenhall in the line-up. That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 05:45 PM)
666 minor league OPS.

Escobar won't hit, and SS is his best defensive position by far.

It's like playing Vizquel there, but I would give Omar the slight advantage defensively because of his experience and savvy.

So still an upgrade from having Orlando "my head's been up my a$$ since I arrived in Chicago" Hudson playing there right...??

Edit: Sorry, I figured that was just as good as any other nickname given here on SoxTalk.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 06:27 PM)
Taking bets on how many innings Floyd gets before he's pulled. Over/under is set at 4.

I don't like Floyd, but I'll take the over. He's due for a good game, and it is the Cubs.

Edited by Dick Allen

I feel better about Gavin because I've seen him be a pretty damn good pitcher for a lot of innings before. I love Humber and it was amazing to see that game earlier this year, but his success consists of something like 20 starts, maybe. That said, I hope they both get really hot and make the decisions difficult in a good way.