6/20 GT: SOX vs Cubs - 7:10pm - CSN

knightni

How long can Hudson sit on the bench without becoming a distraction?

He's like AJ, having him sitting around too much isn't going to be a good idea.

I'll never understand why athletes show up to work out of shape. I know its baseball but still. Viciedo is fat, ramirez is skinny....its like dude, come on. Your body is your paycheck you gotta take care of it.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 08:50 AM)
I'll never understand why athletes show up to work out of shape. I know its baseball but still. Viciedo is fat, ramirez is skinny....its like dude, come on. Your body is your paycheck you gotta take care of it.

Tony Gwynn says hello.

It seemingly worked with Dunn...and don't think Dayan would lose any of his power if he slimmed down 10-15 pounds. He's never going to be svelte, any more than Carlos Lee or Josh Kruk could be, or Spanky Lavalliere.

We'll have to watch it with Hawkins, our draft choice. He was around 270-300 when he was 13.

While it wouldn't take a great deal of effort for Dayan to trim down, I'm not sure that he needs to. Alexei gaining weight on the other hand may be a very difficult task -- gaining muscle is extremely difficult, especially as you age. The last thing he needs to do is gain some chub while he increases his food intake hoping for a little muscle.

Patience at the plate? Who is this team we're watching?

why is everybody bunting? stop bunting. Hit the sucker deep

ok I guess that works too. I still hate bunting though

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2012 -> 08:00 PM)
Really dumb idea to be bunting here, especially with the hole between 1st and 2nd.

I could only imagine how a game would be played if you were manager. Of course, no play could ever be questioned and they would all be perfectly executed and timed.