6/22 GT: SOX vs. Brewers - 7:10pm CSN

knightni

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:35 PM)
He's been doing this all too much lately...I don't know where his f***ing head is...he's trying to volley everything like he's Ivan Lendl or some s***.

I'll take the 40 points less of batting average if he'll go back to hitting home runs.

Even when he's put some good swings on pitches, they don't go very far.

Something's up with that wrist. He should take some cortisone shots more often.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:36 PM)
That and apparently he doesnt know Major League baseball rules right?

There you go with your agenda again.

Why don't you drop your hard on for me and move on with your life. It's pathetic.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
There you go with your agenda again.

Why don't you drop your hard on for me and move on with your life. It's pathetic.

I have no agenda. I always remember the stupid crap people say. You just happen to say it more often than most. That was one of the more memorable ones.

QUOTE (SouthSidePride05 @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:40 PM)
Love your avatar. Always makes me chuckle even when the Sox lose.

Hah, you should have seen me the first time I saw him do that. Scared the s*** out of me.

Someone actually contacted me today asking if he was available for stud service. I said "He is neutered, but I am available."

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)
I have no agenda. I always remember the stupid crap people say. You just happen to say it more often than most. That was one of the more memorable ones.

It was the blatant truth. The base was sitting right there for him to step on, and he ran right past it to try and tag a runner coming back to the other side of it. What the hell would you call it?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:43 PM)
It was the blatant truth. The base was sitting right there for him to step on, and he ran right past it to try and tag a runner coming back to the other side of it. What the hell would you call it?

A complete assumption is what I would call that.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ahh, the Thompson Twins are back again!

Dick, there is usually one issue I argue with you about for the most part. The reason it happens so often is only because you have an unhealthy obsession with the finances of the White Sox.

If you choose to interpret that as me having anything against you personally, that's your ill-informed choice.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:44 PM)
7th shutout. Can't win if you don't score runs. The Sox were never close to scoring tonight.

Greinke shut them down today. One of those were you just shrug and move on. I thought if they were going to score off him it was early. He was wild early in the game.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
A complete assumption is what I would call that.

I never actually said he doesn't know the rules of baseball. I questioned why he didn't just step on the bag. He clearly had a brain fart. All I was pointing out was that his mental gaffe was more disturbing to me than Orlando's.

DA and yourself are the posters who interpreted that as me stating PK doesn't know the rules.

And in that instance, please tell me why he didn't just step on the bag?

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 10:34 PM)
Greinke pitched great today and honestly better than Sale, but Paul Konerko hasn't contributed s*** lately. Every time he comes up in a key at bat he takes a bad swing at a bad pitch in a hitter's count and gets doubled up. He needs to figure it out, get healthy, or sit out if he's hurting.

They showed the stat line of him hitting .316 with 2 HR over the previous 10 games.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)
I never actually said he doesn't know the rules of baseball. I questioned why he didn't just step on the bag. He clearly had a brain fart. All I was pointing out was that his mental gaffe was more disturbing to me than Orlando's.

DA and yourself are the posters who interpreted that as me stating PK doesn't know the rules.

quit assuming bro

PK knows the rules, he just doesn't like taking the easy way out

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:42 PM)
Hah, you should have seen me the first time I saw him do that. Scared the s*** out of me.

Someone actually contacted me today asking if he was available for stud service. I said "He is neutered, but I am available."

LOL He looks pretty safe.. as long as he doesn't see a squirrel down below.. hehe

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 08:47 PM)
They showed the stat line of him hitting .316 with 2 HR over the previous 10 games.

Yeah, but he's come up in some extremely key situations and had a very, very poor AB in almost everyone except for the 2-run homer to center several games ago.

Im pretty sure you did actually...now I gotta go dig that up.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:47 PM)

You can see how he's been smacking the occasional soft hit on early count mistakes, kind of like he's trying very hard to not get to two strike counts. The HR against the Cubs was just a medium depth fly ball any other day, but he certainly earned the other HR. I was hoping the other one meant he was back. It becomes abundantly clear that he's not whenever he gets up in a pressure situation.

A month from today, the Sox finish a 10-game roadtrip that ends in Detroit.

Can't say I'm optimistic they'll start winning games at a good clip. This team could look a lot different in 6 weeks, which maybe is a good thing in the long run.

It was interpreted as you stating PK doesn't know the rules because you posted PK doesn't know the rules.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:49 PM)
It was interpreted as you stating PK doesn't know the rules because you posted PK doesn't know the rules.

No, I may have said that in jest after you and your sidekick came to the infallible one's rescue, but I clearly asked several times why he didn't step on the bag. You made excuse after excuse for him until you realized you were wrong. Then of course you turned my comments into something they were not, in an effort to save face.

What new?

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 22, 2012 -> 09:49 PM)
Im pretty sure you did actually...now I gotta go dig that up.

By all means...you certainly have nothing more important to do.

And when you do find it, do me the courtesy of actually providing the context in which I posted it for once.