Sox. Brewers. Gamethread. part 2

Kyyle23

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 12:17 PM)
Nice play by Hudson. If Sox acquire Youk, will Hudson just be cut? No need for him at all, then.

He has a clause in his contract which allows him to join the grounds crew.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 02:17 PM)
It's just you actually, he single handedly gave up a run against the Cubs, then was on teh bench the next day.

I didn't see that, unfortunately. I remember him making two very nice plays two nights ago, I think.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 12:18 PM)
Again our starter pitches a shut out and again our offense can't capitalize. This is getting old. Quintana deserves a win.

This offense is mediocre at best when Paulie is struggling.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 02:18 PM)
Again our starter pitches a shut out and again our offense can't capitalize. This is getting old. Quintana deserves a win.

Did they call the game in the 4th and award it to the Brewers?

QUOTE (MAX @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 03:18 PM)
I didn't see that, unfortunately. I remember him making two very nice plays two nights ago, I think.

That run wound up being one of the 2 Peavy gave up that cost him the game. If Hudson hadn't missed the throw, Peavy coulda thrown a shutout.

That game single handedly made people start talking about Hudson being inadequate more than before.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:19 PM)
Looks like Q is starting to get hit a lot harder the second time around.

I'm not seeing it...he pitches to a ton of contact...some are bound to fall in...hasnt given up a run in at least 13 straight.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 01:23 PM)
That run wound up being one of the 2 Peavy gave up that cost him the game. If Hudson hadn't missed the throw, Peavy coulda thrown a shutout.

That game single handedly made people start talking about Hudson being inadequate more than before.

Ugh, not this nonsense again

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 02:23 PM)

You should also disclose that PK had an easy way to redeem the bad throw by stepping on the base, which he didn't do