Goodbye Stealth Elf

knightni

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 11:43 PM)
Lillibomb, I will always remember you for hitting more homers in '11 than Dunn.

Never forget.

Good luck, little buddy. Boston can be a rough place.

Man I remember when a lot of posters did not like Lilli before last year, and that's putting it lightly.

He was awesome last year, and even tho we got into it on twitter one time I wish him the best.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 09:50 PM)
Man I remember when a lot of posters did not like Lilli before last year, and that's putting it lightly.

He was awesome last year, and even tho we got into it on twitter one time I wish him the best.

Storytime?

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jun 24, 2012 -> 11:51 PM)
Storytime?

He said something about all you have to do is stay positive to which I said all he has to do is catch the ball and hit the ball ;)

He said #idontquiteget it something else, nothing to write home about.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 02:12 AM)
I'll miss The Bridge. I always have a soft spot for the speedy, defensively gifted white outfielders for the Sox it seems. The Bridge filled the void for The Sultan of Twat, Brian Anderson.

It's not JorDanks time to fill that need. Good luck, Brent.

Hopefully it won't be JorDan'ks'

QUOTE (whtsoxfan @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 12:34 AM)
White Sox fan boy reaction to Brent Lillibridge being traded to the Red Sox

i think those videos are fake or something. that their parents make them do that. there are other ones like it

Edited by Melissa1334

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 08:46 AM)
I can see Lillibridge coming back to the White Sox. The Red Cubs are chock full of outfielders and speedy lil guys (Nick Punto), right?

Yeah, but their OF's have been on the DL all year. They will have to figure out what they're doing with them in a few weeks when Crawford and Ellsbury start th eir comebacks.

Lillibridge gave 100% all the time. He didn't look the part of the heavily muscled big time hitter or the fleet footed fielder, but the kid delivered for us and made some spectacular catches. I would have liked to have seen someone else go rather than Lilli, but I guess Boston knew better.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 25, 2012 -> 09:51 AM)
Lillibridge gave 100% all the time. He didn't look the part of the heavily muscled big time hitter or the fleet footed fielder, but the kid delivered for us and made some spectacular catches. I would have liked to have seen someone else go rather than Lilli, but I guess Boston knew better.

His 100% was hitting .175 and had fallen apart against lefties - the only reason he had value last season.

It's Brent Lillibridge. He will be in the minors soon enough.

Lillibridge is out of options, and Boston has some OFs coming back soon. I think his stay in Boston will be brief.

Supposing Boston does decide to get rid of him soon. Do the Sox (A) offer Boston some low level prospect to get him back (B) hope to just pick him up off waivers or © not even try to get him back at all