2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Felix @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 05:26 PM)
Anyone that says Darko is good defensively has never watched him play. Either that or they're on a lot of crack, which isn't healthy for the body or mind.

This. He gets blocks. That is it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is a wash. We traded/lost most of the bench mob, granted we will not win anything without another star in the team. But what direction are we going? When are we getting that shooting guard to play with DRose.

QUOTE (bulokis @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 10:33 PM)
This season is a wash. We traded/lost most of the bench mob, granted we will not win anything without another star in the team. But what direction are we going? When are we getting that shooting guard to play with DRose.

Or a PF or a C or a SF. Doesn't really matter the position. The bench mob stuff was overblown. The Kings had the original bench mob in the early 2000s with Hedo, Bobby Jackson, Scott Pollard and some other guys I'm forgetting about. You know what the Lakers had? Shaq and Kobe. End of story. The Bulls organization is a joke until proven otherwise.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 10:57 PM)
Or a PF or a C or a SF. Doesn't really matter the position. The bench mob stuff was overblown. The Kings had the original bench mob in the early 2000s with Hedo, Bobby Jackson, Scott Pollard and some other guys I'm forgetting about. You know what the Lakers had? Shaq and Kobe. End of story. The Bulls organization is a joke until proven otherwise.

Bad example. That Kings team would have won a championship if Game 6 against the Lakers hadn't been rigged by the refs.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:09 PM)
Bad example. That Kings team would have won a championship if Game 6 against the Lakers hadn't been rigged by the refs.

They had a game 7 at home where the refs never came into play and still lost. Webber, Christie and Peja are proven chokers. They couldn't see Shaq, Kobe and Phil under any circumstance.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 10:57 PM)
Or a PF or a C or a SF. Doesn't really matter the position. The bench mob stuff was overblown. The Kings had the original bench mob in the early 2000s with Hedo, Bobby Jackson, Scott Pollard and some other guys I'm forgetting about. You know what the Lakers had? Tim Donaghy and NBA referees. End of story. The Bulls organization is a joke until proven otherwise.

Fixed that for you.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:47 PM)
Well thats not going to happen. I watch Judge Judy so thats basically passing the bar.

Whatever. Don't you ever say anything about me. You are a total embarrassment and I don't even know why I respond to you. People like Kyyle. ok fine. He hates but he's alright for the most part. But you're pathetic. Shut up.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:51 PM)
Whatever. Don't you ever say anything about me. You are a total embarrassment and I don't even know why I respond to you. People like Kyyle. ok fine. He hates but he's alright for the most part. But you're pathetic. Shut up.

Wow, I thought you were joking.

My post was a complete joke about how the internet would be amazing regardless.

/shrugs

You really need to relax.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:52 PM)
Wow, I thought you were joking.

My post was a complete joke about how the internet would be amazing regardless.

/shrugs

You really need to relax.

Ok, fine. I thought you were mocking me. But I still don't like you. So whatever.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 01:34 AM)
lol. sure, buddy. Who was typing in www.nba.com in 1992? get outta here.

I talked sports on Bulletin Board Systems in '92 and was on Prodigy in '94.

There's internet life before "www."

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_...akers-extension

I'd trust SVG in a "best dressed coach" contest more than Chris Broussard though.

But still, if true, it's good news for Orlando. Create a bidding war b/w LA and Houston. Whoever is willing to take on J-Rich, Duhon and Glen Davis, and give back expiring contracts and lots of 1st round picks, Howard is yours.