2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marco Bellinili is a better athlete than Korver. Butler is a better athlete than Brewer. Nate Robinson is a better athlete than Lucas.

The improvement is gradual but enough to make an impact on games. I mean, we have actual guys that can execute a fast break now! A while ago we had nobody except Rose who would be good on a break.

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 05:59 PM)
Marco Bellinili is a better athlete than Korver. Butler is a better athlete than Brewer. Nate Robinson is a better athlete than Lucas.

I'm a better athlete than wite. That doesn't mean I'm athletic. And butler is NOT a better athlete than Brewer. Nate? You've got dunk contests from 2005 on the brain or something.

Nate is an actual NBA PG with years of experience. Lucas is a D league scrub. Nate can penetrate the lane and have some hope of finishing. Lucas cannot. Nate can pass the ball. Lucas can not.

Let me just win this one bro, Nate is a much better player (not just athlete) than Lucas.

and hell yes Butler is a better athlete than Brewer. What can Brewer do that Butler can't?

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 06:02 PM)
Nate is an actual NBA PG with years of experience. Lucas is a D league scrub. Nate can penetrate the lane and have some hope of finishing. Lucas cannot. Nate can pass the ball. Lucas can not.

Let me just win this one bro, Nate is a much better player (not just athlete) than Lucas.

and hell yes Butler is a better athlete than Brewer. What can Brewer do that Butler can't?

gmab. Brewer has been one of the better non-starter lock down defenders in the game. He's long, moves well laterally and is just overall a good athlete. Butler? What the hell has he done?

He can dunk, he can handle the ball a little and penetrate the lane and either lay it up or draw a foul. He can hit free throws at 80+%. He doesn't have a chicken wing arm that prevents him from ever being a consistent jump shooter. That's already better than Brewer. Defensively, he's not Ronnie Brewer but he's still very good. Stays with his man, challenges shots, doesn't foul much. Did a good job guarding Melo and Wade, wasn't lost or intimidated. Didn't make dumb mistakes.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 06:13 PM)
He can dunk, he can handle the ball a little and penetrate the lane and either lay it up or draw a foul. He can hit free throws at 80+%. He doesn't have a chicken wing arm that prevents him from ever being a consistent jump shooter. That's already better than Brewer. Defensively, he's not Ronnie Brewer but he's still very good. Stays with his man, challenges shots, doesn't foul much. Did a good job guarding Melo and Wade, wasn't lost or intimidated. Didn't make dumb mistakes.

lol. Oh my goodness. What are you talking about? He can dunk? Wow. So can Carlos Boozer. Luc Longley could come out of retirement and you'll try to turn it into a potential positive.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 06:20 PM)
lol. Oh my goodness. What are you talking about? He can dunk? Wow. So can Carlos Boozer. Luc Longley could come out of retirement and you'll try to turn it into a potential positive.

Butler did a decent job on Melo in one of the Bulls' early games against the Knicks.

Thibs actually played him down the stretch against Anthony.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 30, 2012 -> 05:59 PM)

The improvement is gradual but enough to make an impact on games. I mean, we have actual guys that can execute a fast break now! A while ago we had nobody except Rose who would be good on a break.

This word you keep saying, I do not think it means what you think it means