2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 10:59 AM)

Looks like

Hinrich/Robinson/Teague

Bellinelli/Hamilton

Deng/Butler

Boozer/Gibson

Noah/Naz/Fesenko

When Rose comes back I really like that team, Bellinelli is being underrated here, I hope he starts.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Oct 5, 2012 -> 03:33 PM)
Looks like

Hinrich/Robinson/Teague

Bellinelli/Hamilton

Deng/Butler

Boozer/Gibson

Noah/Naz/Fesenko

When Rose comes back I really like that team, Bellinelli is being underrated here, I hope he starts.

I think this gives Noah his chance to be a bigger factor on offense and hope he takes advantage.

Starters were announced like on the first day. Bellinelli is not starting. Lineup will be like this:

PG-Rose/Hinrich/Robinson/Teague (Obviously, with Rose out, Hinrich has been named the starter)

SG-Hamilton/Bellinelli/Butler

SF-Deng/Butler/Radmanovic

PF-Boozer/Gibson/Radmanovic

C-Noah/Mohammed/Gibson

If Fesenko makes the team, he's only playing in case of emergency. I don't think Andre Emmett will make the team, but we can see him later on in the year on a few 10 day contracts.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 04:09 PM)
Can we just fast forward the regular season and go straight to the Heat vs Lakers finals for the next couple years?

AEkXg.jpg

The thing is, the Lakers and probably the Heat, will not be able to field the same teams next year without doing some large restructuring. I'm sure the Lakers will end up trading Pau Gasol and/or MWP as they still have to pay Nash, Dwight his new contract and Kobe 30 million. Kobe is a Laker for Life, Nash won't get traded as they have no answer at PG, and unless Dwight leaves, which he will not, they'll be about 125,000,000 deep. With stiffer cap penalties, this is the best year they'll have to dethrone the Heat and Thunder as Kobe and Nash are also getting a lot older.

As far as the Heat, I see them eventually having to amnesty or trade Bosh as the odd man out. It would make more sense to trade Wade with injury history and age taken into consideration, but he's going to retire with the Heat, LeBron is the best player in the league, so he's never getting traded and the Heat need to field a team.

Kyrie, Steve, all you pessimists...I hope you're watching. Our bench is going to rape other teams benches when Derrick gets back.

You laughed at me when I praised the addition of Kirk over CJ and Marco to replace Kyle.

Never forget :usa

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:23 PM)
It's not about a preseason game. You've got to be blind as hell if you don't think we've improved our bench and our depth. Traded a little defense and got a lot more scoring and versatility

Again, yawn.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:28 PM)
I forgot that the little things don't interest you. You just want a top 5 player on the team and don't care about anything else.

Look, I haven't said a word to you since the summer about any of this. Don't try and bait me, the points have been made on both sides. I think this cobbled together piecemeal team will be a bunch of junk, you think it will glitter and they will win the conference. Enjoy yourself.

I'm done with arguing with you about it. Right now you are done baiting me, got it?

win the conference? I'm just enjoying watching us play. Thats what fans do, they enjoy watching their team play no matter if they're championship favorites or middle tier or sucky.

I'm sorry that you can't find any joy in watching our team play their first game in a long time.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 9, 2012 -> 09:33 PM)
win the conference? I'm just enjoying watching us play. Thats what fans do, they enjoy watching their team play no matter if they're championship favorites or middle tier or sucky.

I'm sorry that you can't find any joy in watching our team play their first game in a long time.

Rzzza don't pretend to know me. One more time, stop.