2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:13 PM)
I'm better than D-Rose right now.

You were better than Rose when he was lying on the floor after his ligament tore. You ceased being better when he was helped into the back room. It was only for a few minutes that you were better

Sorry

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:03 PM)
You missed the part where I said the thread was s***ty BEFORE you. So just use your imagination to picture how truly godawful it is now.

I mean s***, the last three pages have been you arguing a ridiculous point just for the sake of arguing, leading to an asshole like me coming into the thread with the sole purpose of calling you a moron. THAT is what the NBA thread is all about.

This would be hilarious if it weren't sadly true.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
I don't come here for insightful basketball discussion any way, I can go to realgm for that. They have higher standards. I come here for entertainment. And to argue about nothing.

If you represent the knowledge of RealGM, then that board must be think that NBA2k is real life.

I just traded Boozer for Dwight Howard, wooooooooo. I turned salary cap off cause Im awesome. woooo

I dont post on realgm, I just read it.

I actually know a lot about the NBA, I just put on an act for you guys because you're fun to troll

also, that icon makes you all look like the same person

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:09 PM)
Hey man, it's not my fault that these guys decided to throw a fit about me including Deng with the bench players, despite the fact that he plays so much with them. If anybody other than me said that I doubt they would have made such a big issue out of it.

I still think I'm right. Lu is an honorary member of the bench mob.

I don't come here for insightful basketball discussion any way, I can go to realgm for that. They have higher standards. I come here for entertainment. And to argue about nothing.

Hah, I knew it, but I didn't want to call you out on it. I've seen quite a few threads over that that you then come over here and spout about, such as the "hockey lines" bench mob...

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:20 PM)

I actually know a lot about the NBA, I just put on an act for you guys because you're fun to troll

Dont quit your day job then.

That reminds me, I have to switch back to my old one since Rally Crede was an epic failure.

If you come to this site with the intent to troll, your time will be short here.

Your icon makes you look like KKK.

Hah, I knew it, but I didn't want to call you out on it. I've seen quite a few threads over that that you then come over here and spout about, such as the "hockey lines" bench mob...

I saw that thread but honestly the hockey line substitutions thing has been obvious for years. It's just what Thibs does, it's how he rolls. I didn't bring up the term "hockey line" in this thread, I responded to someone who brought it up. If you go back a few pages you'll find that this is true,

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 10:18 PM)
This would be hilarious if it weren't sadly true.

I'm shocked your still posting here. I think I've been gone almost as long as Felix has. (minus this post)

Edited by SoxAce

I eagerly await this good basketball discussion you guys apparently have all the time when I'm not here. Since this thread being terrible is all my fault, I'll sit back quietly and wait patiently. If it's terrible then post something to make it better, don't just whine about how terrible it is and then not contribute anything yourself.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 09:22 PM)
I've heard people say they'd want to trade Rose and Thibs. But I just think they ARE the Bulls as we know them. I don't think you're a real fan if you want to get rid of those two, I don't care if it is for Lebron or Dwight or Jesus himself.

I was a Bulls fan when the Bulls "as we knew them" were Reggie Theus, Dave Corzine and Orlando Woolridge. I gather you're a young fan so this might come as a surprise but players come and go, even legends like MJ and Pip...

So sue me for wanting the best players on the Bulls.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 10:35 AM)
This season needs to start already so we can start laughing at any misfortune for the Heat and Lakers and start trying to figure out pipedream scenarios where the Bulls get Harden or dump Boozer's contract on someone.

*fires up the ESPN trade generator, turns off cap restrictions*

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 10:41 AM)
*fires up the ESPN trade generator, turns off cap restrictions*

That second part is going to make it really hard for the Bulls to do anything. Basically, they can't increase their salary at all because they gave Kirk the non-tax payer MLE. That means they can't go over the "apron" (something like $74 million) under any circumstances. Any deal they take back has to be smaller than what they send out (which may require cap space) or essentially match perfectly.

There, a post with some actual substance. :lol: To bad it contributes to the overall narrative that the Bulls are stuck with what they have right now.

I was a Bulls fan when the Bulls "as we knew them" were Reggie Theus, Dave Corzine and Orlando Woolridge. I gather you're a young fan so this might come as a surprise but players come and go, even legends like MJ and Pip...

So sue me for wanting the best players on the Bulls.

D.rose is chicago so I want him to succeed here and represent the city well like I know he will. Thibs I think is already one of the best coaches in the league so I see no reason to get rid of him. Only coach I would definitely trade him for is pops

Speaking of Real Gm, and concerning the argument we had about Luol Deng here yesterday, I came across this thread there:

Look for Luol Deng, who sat last game with a sore groin, to return to his stabilizing role with the second unit.

"I want to get a look at Lu with the second unit," Thibodeau said. "A big part of our second unit was Luol. I think when that group has Luol in it they will function a lot better."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/baske...ls&lpos=Sub