2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 29, 2012 -> 07:38 PM)
Absolutely ridiculous. They aren't losing games on purpose, they are just making sure their guys stay healthy and fresh over the course of the season. There is nothing wrong with this.

I think there were teams last March/April that were benching their best players to move up in the lottery, yet Stern said nothing.

Of course though, way more people watched last night's game rooting for the Spurs because of the "sanctions", than if Duncan, Parker, & Ginnobili had played.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 30, 2012 -> 08:32 AM)
Typical NBA hypocrisy: Cousins gets a 2 game suspension for “approaching” an announcer. Rondo gets a 2 game suspension for “punching” another player. Complete joke.

I'm pretty sure Stern's public reasoning would be that Rondo's suspension was less because he plays for the Boston Celtics and is a more well-known player than Cousins.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 1, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
Looks like Pietrus is headin to Toronto. I wanted him as the Bulls 14th man.

I wonder if the Bulls still plan on bringing in a 14th man. I remember reading about them being allowed to around this time and how they were "actively looking" for the guy.

I'd love JuJuan Johnson.

I think they'll wait until they actually need that position because someone gets hurt or released or something like that. It's not like Thibs is playing his 6th man all that much at this point.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 1, 2012 -> 02:29 PM)
I think they'll wait until they actually need that position because someone gets hurt or released or something like that. It's not like Thibs is playing his 6th man all that much at this point.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 2, 2012 -> 07:29 AM)

If it's serious...Micheal Redd PLZ

11/21 from the free throw line last night for Dwight Howard. The Lakers couldn’t beat the Magic because Dwight can’t hit free throws and he’s nothing close to Shaq was when people hacked him and the Lakers could still win.

Bulls dodged a bullet. Dwight is a joke.

/over reaction but Dwight is a joke post

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 08:30 AM)
11/21 from the free throw line last night for Dwight Howard. The Lakers couldn’t beat the Magic because Dwight can’t hit free throws and he’s nothing close to Shaq was when people hacked him and the Lakers could still win.

Bulls dodged a bullet. Dwight is a joke.

/over reaction but Dwight is a joke post

I LoL becaus of the way the D'Antoni hire was covered.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 08:41 AM)
I LoL becaus of the way the D'Antoni hire was covered.

To be fair, their gimpy, 39 year old reason to hire D'Antoni still has a broken leg. The four year deal remains highly questionable.

Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls

First D-Rose sighting in a while today at Berto, running sprints in the back.

Aggrey Sam

Derrick sprinting in the back under supervision of training staff. Weird seeing him pop out every so often

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON, PREPARE THY ANUS NBA

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)
where did that come from? If that's legit, you think Stern was pissed about them going home early... this will push him over the edge.

Spurs Christmas party. Parker was Nick Fury, Duncan the Punisher.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 01:34 PM)
Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls

First D-Rose sighting in a while today at Berto, running sprints in the back.

Aggrey Sam

Derrick sprinting in the back under supervision of training staff. Weird seeing him pop out every so often

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON, PREPARE THY ANUS NBA

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 3, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)
I've always figured he'd be back around mid to late January

Christmas Day. Because that would be insane.