2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 08:17 AM)
I wanted them to sell off parts to be ready for 2013-2014. I consider this a lost season, we might as well rearm, especially with luxury tax considerations in place.

You, Jenks, and FoP(a heat fan) arent "a lot of people", which is my point.

And the arguments being made the other way is that he spent a good portion of the offseason telling us all this was a better, more athletic bench. Not so.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 09:29 AM)
You, Jenks, and FoP(a heat fan) arent "a lot of people", which is my point.

And the arguments being made the other way is that he spent a good portion of the offseason telling us all this was a better, more athletic bench. Not so.

Both of these are true statements.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
If it makes anyone feel good by comparison...I have literally watched less than 1 minute of nba action this year: including all teams.

I have no reason to watch that sport right now.

I will watch 48 minutes the day th Bulls have #1 in the starting lineup. Until that day, this sport is effectively hockey to me

So if you want to call anyone a bad fan, call me it. I seriously don't care one bit.

Not at all. Heat/Thunder is a foregone conclusion. Even with Rose back, the Bulls can never see the Heat unless LeBron dies.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 8, 2012 -> 04:28 AM)
Joakim Noah putting up Dwight-like numbers

better than Dwight because Dwight can only wish to get 6 assists along with 30 points and 23 rebounds

woo boy! That's monstrous.

I was laughing so hard when I saw KC Johnson tweet:

First bull to hit 30 points and 20 rebounds since Marcus Fizer in 2004.

Definitely wouldn't have guessed that

Marco is really coming on strong, at least his scoring is. It kinda worries me that he's a black hole, doesn't seem to assist much...

and wtf is up with Taj? 2 points 3 turnovers 3 fouls in 11 minutes, are you serious bro? Don't make us look dumb for giving you that contract

And Noah with 9 turnovers, da f***? I didn't watch the game I'm just looking at this boxscore

Edited by RZZZA

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 8, 2012 -> 09:51 PM)
Marco is really coming on strong, at least his scoring is. It kinda worries me that he's a black hole, doesn't seem to assist much...

and wtf is up with Taj? 2 points 3 turnovers 3 fouls in 11 minutes, are you serious bro? Don't make us look dumb for giving you that contract

And Noah with 9 turnovers, da f***? I didn't watch the game I'm just looking at this boxscore

Taj got two technicals for arguing the same call and ejected in the second. I thought it was a bunch of crap. Refs were pretty one sided all night.

Yeah I'm watching the highlights on Sportsnet central. I guess Taj is just letting his frustration show now because he's had a very bad season thus far.

And J.R. Smith, oh man...kinda glad we dodged that bullet because he would not fit in on the Bulls. Thibs would hate him worse than George Karl ever did.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 09:28 PM)
Joakim Noah putting up Dwight-like numbers

better than Dwight because Dwight can only wish to get 6 assists along with 30 points and 23 rebounds

woo boy! That's monstrous.

Four days ago you were disappointed with Noah.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 12, 2012 -> 01:53 PM)
I watched the highlights of the Bulls/Clippers game this morning. How many freaking dunks did the Clippers have?

Sportscenter just showed all of them and made it worse than it was. By watching those highlights, one would be lead to believe the Clippers won 12-0.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Dec 12, 2012 -> 01:59 PM)
What is this that Boers and Bernstein are teasing as "The Basketball Gods Smiling Upon the Bulls"?

Edit: Probably just an article by Adrian Wojnarowski about Kevin Love not being happy in Minnesota...

Correct. Love is pretty pissed about how he's being treated in Minnesota. And, Love apparently has a great deal of respect for how the Bulls play and are coached.