2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 12:02 PM)
I just want to talk about basketball :( But everybody is so mean to me. The owner of the site is telling me to shut up publicly and now Steve is calling me an idiot.

That's because all you do is argue about whether or not you were right about the Bulls not being horribad. And whenever the Bulls have a good game, you start pulling out the "give me an apology" s*** like nobody else thought the Bulls would be half-decent. Go pat yourself on the back for a while if you want, but stop shoving s*** in people's faces. It gets annoying and old. And this is coming from a guy who never gave two s***s about what you posted before.

I'm the victim here or maybe the chain of events don't matter to you people.

me = joking around and talking about basketball

owner = shut up rzzza or you'll be banned for trolling

me = waa? :huh:

That's not how moderators are supposed to moderate in the civilized world. Warnings should be done privately. Or do you want to warn yourself for offtopic posting chisoxfn?

That's because all you do is argue about whether or not you were right about the Bulls not being horribad. And whenever the Bulls have a good game, you start pulling out the "give me an apology" s*** like nobody else thought the Bulls would be half-decent. Go pat yourself on the back for a while if you want, but stop shoving s*** in people's faces. It gets annoying and old. And this is coming from a guy who never gave two s***s about what you posted before.

holy s***, I'M JOKING!

Do you seriously think I want people to apologize to me?

People here can't take a damn joke.

The kirk hinrich thing is FUNNY. Steve getting so mad is FUNNY. laugh. Why does everyone take themselves so damn seriously here?

I'm not, I couldn't care less.

now lets go back to talking about basketball until I'm banned

wizards, bobcats, bucks eww...our schedule has been horrid lately, all these crap teams. No wonder we have games like we saw last night. I thank God for all the bad teams in the NBA though because it's due to them that the Bulls can comfortably count themselves as a playoff team in the East every year

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 11:57 AM)
Someone ban this idiot already. For the last month, this thread and others in the sports forum were enjoyable - now he's in here making it all about himself and standing up to the mods. Obviously, you're going to get banned for telling the owner of the site to go f*** himself when he was just trying to help you. Go study for your 8th grade algebra exam, already.

You will not be missed.

Yeah, he's gone, and not going to be missed... Except maybe as the President of the Kirk Hinrich fanboy club.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 12:38 PM)
Looks as if the bulls lose was a schedule loss and nothing more. Luckily the wizards will not be competing with is form seeding

Wizards have been good since Wall came back but still, WTF, sucks to lose to them. I also don't get why Noah was playing so late in that game. And Nate single handedly was hot garbage the final 5 minutes (why I was watching was beyond me). I think I'm the biggest Nate hater in the league. My theory on Nate, give him 2 minutes...if he's hot, ride it, if he's not, sit his ass real quick. And I think that is exactly what the Bulls will do with him when they get Rose back.

I will say though at at the league min, he's been a great acquisition and Thibb's has done a good job coaching him.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 04:38 PM)
Looks as if the bulls lose was a schedule loss and nothing more. Luckily the wizards will not be competing with is form seeding

Speaking of seeding, the Knicks lost too yesterday so the Bulls are still only 1 game out from the 2 seed....I know the Eastern Conference is just awful but that is still crazy to think without DRose never even touching the court yet.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 02:06 PM)
Rajon Rondo will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL. Derrick Rose offers his deepest condolences.

Rose, Rondo, & Rubio all tore their ACL in 12 months, brutal. Point guards with a "R" last name, watch out!

Can't be surprised that the Bulls had a game where they struggled to score, especially with Deng out too. That will occasionally result in odd losses like the Wizards game. Luckily they've been able to grind out wins against most of the league with their defense. It helps that the East has been highly uninspiring and now the Celtics are basically done.

I feel like I go into some kind of trance whenever I watch Kevin Durant play. I've watched at least 20 Thunder games this year. And I stop whatever the f*** I'm doing, including masturbating, when this 24-year old man is on my flat-screen. He's having arguably the single greatest season from an offensive efficiency standpoint the game has ever seen. f*** all that the game is easier for wings/guards, etc. Some of that's true. But there's certain aspects of the game today that dwarfs the 80's/90's, let alone the garbage 60's, when Bill Russell was a beast (scouting, athleticism, etc).

I can appreciate how supportive/enthusiastic most of the Bulls fans here are. I can also appreciate what the Bulls have done this year without their superstar. But at the end of the day, this league belongs to LeBron and Durant. They are so much better than everybody else else in the game today, it's not close. Both the Heat/Thunder aren't going anywhere for quite a while. Too bad we couldn't land a Rose/Thibs back in 2002 when it would've mattered.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 04:02 PM)
I feel like I go into some kind of trance whenever I watch Kevin Durant play. I've watched at least 20 Thunder games this year. And I stop whatever the f*** I'm doing, including masturbating, when this 24-year old man is on my flat-screen. He's having arguably the single greatest season from an offensive efficiency standpoint the game has ever seen. f*** all that the game is easier for wings/guards, etc. Some of that's true. But there's certain aspects of the game today that dwarfs the 80's/90's, let alone the garbage 60's, when Bill Russell was a beast (scouting, athleticism, etc).

I can appreciate how supportive/enthusiastic most of the Bulls fans here are. I can also appreciate what the Bulls have done this year without their superstar. But at the end of the day, this league belongs to LeBron and Durant. They are so much better than everybody else else in the game today, it's not close. Both the Heat/Thunder aren't going anywhere for quite a while. Too bad we couldn't land a Rose/Thibs back in 2002 when it would've mattered.

Kevin Durant is a cheat code.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 02:15 PM)
Kevin Durant is a cheat code.

The dude is amazing. Great guy too though. Makes it really easy to root for them. Easily my favorite team to watch in the west (along with the Clips cause I hate the Lakers ahahaaha).

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 27, 2013 -> 04:02 PM)

I can see them battling each other for the NBA title a la Larry's Celtics vs Magic's Lakers the next half dozen years.