2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they give Teague more play too since Hinrich is out.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 08:09 AM)
yea it will be tough, hopefully these breaks re energize the guys and this extra time for Jimmy Butler gives him tons of confidence going forward

Just outstanding for his development for sure.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 02:32 PM)
Hopefully they give Teague more play too since Hinrich is out.

Just outstanding for his development for sure.

I think Thibs has avoided Teague recently due to his play. He had a nice stretch, but recently when he has come in in garbage time situations he's immediately turning the ball over. I think we'll see a 40+ minute game from Nate Robinson again, and basically just wear out robinson, butler, deng, and gibson.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 09:23 AM)
I think Thibs has avoided Teague recently due to his play. He had a nice stretch, but recently when he has come in in garbage time situations he's immediately turning the ball over. I think we'll see a 40+ minute game from Nate Robinson again, and basically just wear out robinson, butler, deng, and gibson.

Yeah, Teague's been pretty terrible.

It's weird that I can definitively say that in 15 days Derrick Rose will be on the court.

ease_rankings_020313.gif

Ease Rankings are calculated by comparing opponent production data with their season averages, and are not simply a straight team-by-team comparison. For this reason, a larger statistical number does not automatically equate with a larger Ease number. All values are assigned by way of z-scores

Moral of the story? It sucks to play against the Bulls.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/schedule-anal...TGgohd9Gvm5bZ8u

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 11:37 AM)
ease_rankings_020313.gif

Ease Rankings are calculated by comparing opponent production data with their season averages, and are not simply a straight team-by-team comparison. For this reason, a larger statistical number does not automatically equate with a larger Ease number. All values are assigned by way of z-scores

Moral of the story? It sucks to play against the Bulls.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/schedule-anal...TGgohd9Gvm5bZ8u

I like

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 01:54 PM)
Teague would even be more raw than Butler.

Yeah Teague and Butler are polar opposites. Jimmy was a low ceiling high floor guy who spent four years in college. Teague is a high ceiling low floor guy who spent only one year in college.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 06:13 PM)
Yeah Teague and Butler are polar opposites. Jimmy was a low ceiling high floor guy who spent four years in college. Teague is a high ceiling low floor guy who spent only one year in college.

He's doing an impressive job for a low ceiling guy.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 05:14 PM)
He's doing an impressive job for a low ceiling guy.

You have to give credit to Butler for really improving his shot. Im pretty sure when the Bulls drafted him I said something about the fact it would be interesting to see how he developed as Marquette is ridiculous and had him playing the 4 sometimes.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 4, 2013 -> 05:32 PM)
You have to give credit to Butler for really improving his shot. Im pretty sure when the Bulls drafted him I said something about the fact it would be interesting to see how he developed as Marquette is ridiculous and had him playing the 4 sometimes.

He has really improved, but he reminds me of Taj, where he is probably at his ceiling.