2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 1, 2013 -> 03:12 AM)
Reggie Rose continues to diss the Bulls front office (and in turn, any Bulls player not named Derrick Rose).

Seriously.

"Hey guys, my brother say I'm not motivated to play with you because you basically suck."

Have a game Jo....1 BLOCK away from a triple double.

18/18/9

wowzers...just got it....and added one more on top of it!!!

18/18/11!!!

How many times has 20/20/10 happened???....the 20/20/10 that he just got.

This is ridiculous

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 06:23 PM)
Seriously.

"Hey guys, my brother say I'm not motivated to play with you because you basically suck."

Its incredibly disrespectful to his teammates. Totally disgusting. I realize Rose can't tell his brother to shut up but he needs to. And if Rose honestly feels that way, then this isnt' the time or place to do it, especially given how hard working his teammates are.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 07:18 PM)
Have a game Jo....1 BLOCK away from a triple double.

18/18/9

wowzers...just got it....and added one more on top of it!!!

18/18/11!!!

How many times has 20/20/10 happened???....the 20/20/10 that he just got.

This is ridiculous

21, 20, and 11. Wowza. Have your self a game Joakim!!! How's that for a f***ing knee pad. He ought to go block a ball right into Reggie Rose's face!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 08:27 PM)
21, 20, and 11. Wowza. Have your self a game Joakim!!! How's that for a f***ing knee pad. He ought to go block a ball right into Reggie Rose's face!

Helluva game for Noah. Nice game for Booze too, especially like his 11-12 free throws.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 09:27 PM)

:lol:

I'd like to see that happen.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 09:41 PM)
Helluva game for Noah. Nice game for Booze too, especially like his 11-12 free throws.

That's gotta be the best defensive game of the year.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 09:20 PM)
Its incredibly disrespectful to his teammates. Totally disgusting. I realize Rose can't tell his brother to shut up but he needs to. And if Rose honestly feels that way, then this isnt' the time or place to do it, especially given how hard working his teammates are.

Has he said anything new since few days ago?

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 28, 2013 -> 08:12 PM)
Reggie Rose continues to diss the Bulls front office (and in turn, any Bulls player not named Derrick Rose).

Good. I hope it continues (not that I expect it to change anything). This franchise has won a whopping 3 playoff series since Jordan's last shot in Utah. The front office has failed miserably in building another winner. The critisicm is deserved.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 1, 2013 -> 08:50 AM)
"wear knee pads" or "need knee pads" would make sense, but being a kneepad really doesn't. So they're the cushion when someone else sucks? Wha?

Isn't that even worse? You aren't even good enough to perform the sex act, you are just the support on the ground of the person peforming such act.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 1, 2013 -> 12:58 AM)
Good. I hope it continues (not that I expect it to change anything). This franchise has won a whopping 3 playoff series since Jordan's last shot in Utah. The front office has failed miserably in building another winner. The critisicm is deserved.

+1

I don't know about the timing so much but someone needs to light a fire under their unimaginative asses.

The Lakers FO struck a deal that got them Gasol for nothing and you know Wade was working LBJ while he was under contract with Riley's blessing. You can also add to that how the Lakers almost snatched CP3 and then went out and got Howard (yeah, he's been hurt but when healthy he's the best big man in the league). That's what FOs that want to win do...

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 1, 2013 -> 09:17 AM)
Isn't that even worse? You aren't even good enough to perform the sex act, you are just the support on the ground of the person peforming such act.

I'm just gonna go with Reggie Rose was f***ing up his metaphors