2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 04:04 PM)
Remember when Steve had a hunch that Lebron was coming to Chicago...

lol Steve taking a beating today...next time, start sellling ads on Flapship before you break news like this :)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 04:09 PM)
I was sleeping when this "news" broke. When I saw my phone I thought people were re-tweeting my get well to Lil Wayne.

Same here. What's the disclaimer they usually put at the beginning of movies on DVD/Blu Ray?

"The thoughts expressed in the commentary on this site are soley the beliefs of the author and do not represent the views of any other individuals or Flapship as a whole."

"They're far outside the sphere of people who have actual access to Rose and the Bulls, so they're probably just fishing for web hits. There is no credibility to this until the story is sourced and reported by a reputable party, rather than one reporting hunches as facts, with nothing to lose if (when) they're wrong."

RealGM does not like Steve.

"Even more than that, is anybody prepared to trust that Steven H. Eric has scooped all other reporters? His other posts have included fantasy basketball, fantasy football, TV shows, video games, and something called "Lebron James heroin."

http://flapship.com/author/stevenheric/

Obviously Derrick really could return against Denver, and I sure hope that he does, but my guess in this case is that Steven H. Eric has misread the online buzz and taken it for fact. Then he reports it back to people who are reading the same buzz that he is."

Oh snap, full name.

I trust Steve on this though.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 16, 2013 -> 09:32 PM)
Seriously, nothing in that post that says he's not playing on Monday.

I know. I think everyone, whether you are a Bulls fan or not, should want Rose to play Monday. Steve scooping Cowley, now the Bulls beat writer, would be beyond awesome.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 17, 2013 -> 08:35 AM)
I know. I think everyone, whether you are a Bulls fan or not, should want Rose to play Monday. Steve scooping Cowley, now the Bulls beat writer, would be beyond awesome.

It's not scooping if you just make something up and it happens.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 17, 2013 -> 11:38 AM)
Steve's story has now reached random people on my fb feed. The trolling for hits thing has worked to perfection.

Don't you just love the internet?