2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 07:30 PM)
f*** that, James went after Boozer with his shoulder/arm. That's a flagrant.

The Bulls foul was clean...James was a flagrant 2 in my mind. Van Gundy was off his rocker. That was a great f***ing game. Physical, hard play. We need more of that. NBA needs to stop sissifying things.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Mar 27, 2013 -> 07:35 PM)
Hinrich is trying to set a record for number of times blocked in a quarter.

He played a great 4th quarter as a whole though. Having him in the lineup makes the Bulls better (and allows Nate to do what he does best). Alright Rose...take this and man the f*** up and play. In fact, book it, Rose is playing the next game.

I think Butler is actually the answer at the 2 we've been looking for since Ben Gordon left. He's already solid on both sides of the court and he still has room to grow.

In the 7 games Butler has started, he's averaged 45 minutes with a TS% of .557. This is a small sample size, but he's been pretty much just as effective off the bench. He can shoot the 3 at an acceptable rate, is a good FT shooter, and plays good D. He's like Ronnie Brewer, but far more efficient offensively.

LeBron crying about fouls by Taj and Kirk are hilarious.

He tries to level people with his shoulder but can't take it.

Carlos Boozer is having none of LeBron's s***.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 01:22 AM)

Aren't Boozer and LeBron friends? Or am I thinking Boozer and Dwight?

I was laughing my ass off for the last five minutes of the game. Anytime LeBron or Dwayne took contact, they were hurt. Get over it.

I'm glad I didn't watch this on ESPN. Watching that clip reminds me just how much I absolutely HATE Jeff Van Gundy.

Great win for the Bulls. When they're inevitably tossed aside come April, they can look back and at least say they prevented history. Props to the Heat as well. I don't give a f*** what nobody says. These fools hadn't lost since SB Sunday before last night. One of the great team streaks I've ever seen in my lifetime.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 07:03 AM)
Great win for the Bulls. When they're inevitably tossed aside come April, they can look back and at least say they prevented history. Props to the Heat as well. I don't give a f*** what nobody says. These fools hadn't lost since SB Sunday before last night. One of the great team streaks I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Thanks, Capt Obvious. ;)

I want to give props to the crowd in Chicago.

Even Cleveland is at the point now where they're begrudgingly cheering Lebron.

Chicago says f*** that S***, you come into the Madhouse and expect everything handed to you and we'll tear you apart.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 28, 2013 -> 07:03 AM)

You should watch hockey. The Hawks streak was way more impressive considering the situation they did it in.