2012-2013 NBA thread

Six championships did not erase the stain of "The Migraine" and "The 1.8 Seconds" from Scottie Pippen's legacy with many Chicago fans. I hope Derrick Rose knows what he's doing, because rightly or wrongly, this is going to follow him his whole career here. I guess this makes me a "meatball," but seeing Noah completely gut it out on one leg while Rose sits there and watches make me want to call him a p**** to his face.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Apr 25, 2013 -> 02:00 PM)
Six championships did not erase the stain of "The Migraine" and "The 1.8 Seconds" from Scottie Pippen's legacy with many Chicago fans.

Then those fans need to get a life. Pip was awful that game 7 but him getting a migraine wasn't his fault, I don't think.

The 1.8, the Bulls still won the freaking game. Sure it was a black mark on Pippens career. I'm more pissed at Hugh Hollins that series.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Apr 24, 2013 -> 08:06 AM)
The 85-86 Bulls were 22 games under .500 and made the playoffs. What did Jordan do in game 2 of that opening series? Oh yea, dropped 63 on the Celtics. I bet a lot of people regret not watching that game just because they knew the Bulls didn't have a chance in the series.

Jordan was also injured that year and missed like 67 games or something...which was the reason why they were 22 games under

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Apr 25, 2013 -> 10:05 PM)
Sure was. Kinda spoils the elation of winning. Oh well, HELL YEAH BULLS!!!

They were playing not to lose. The offense pretty much stalled as they were more into milking the clock than running an actual offense.

You hate to give the Nets confidence like that. This Nets team has a lot of talent.