2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 12:38 AM)
Sad I couldn't watch.

Since I don't have NBA TV, my LeaguePass won't play the game.

(At school, so no CSN)

DM me on Sat if you need a stream

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 10:23 AM)
The Stacey King call was awesome because he said "Watch Out" just as Taj was starting to jump.

Until he ruined it by repeating his "www.myface.com" line 2-3 times. I love SK but he needs some new material next season.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 11:55 AM)
Sounds like Westbrook tore his meniscus and is done for the playoffs. Congrats to the Miami Heat on their 2013 NBA championship.

hey hey now. The Heat still need to get past Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls in round 2!

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 11:55 AM)
Sounds like Westbrook tore his meniscus and is done for the playoffs. Congrats to the Miami Heat on their 2013 NBA championship.

This will be a great chance for James Harden to step up and be featured and show the world he's a stud.

Oh wait.

KevinMARTINLOLOLOLOL

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 12:34 PM)
Why is it every year the Miami Heat have entire teams blow up in front of them so that they can walk to a title, while they never seem to have it happen to them? Hell Wade himself used to get hurt on a regular basis.

Dwyane Wade's knee is becoming a bigger concern after he admitted that he's "not even close" to full strength.

Wade noticeably grimaced in the second quarter of Game 3 and was never quite right afterward. "I'm not where I want to be," he said. "I'm still able to push through certain things." It's now a tender right knee for Wade, and while it will take something more than soreness to keep Wade sidelined, the Heat will have extra incentive to sweep the Bucks and get Wade as much rest as possible before round two.

Updating a previous item, Dwyane Wade (knee) is officially listed as day-to-day.

Per beat writer Michael Wallace, Erik Spoelstra "would not say" if resting Wade for a game is an option, so obviously it's time to be a little concerned regarding Wade's health. He's shown a keen ability to get the proper treatment and keep himself healthy through the postseason in prior seasons, but Wade's injury should motivate Miami to go for the sweep in Game 4 vs. Milwaukee. Ray Allen or Mike Miller could start in Wade's place if he is forced to the sidelines.

Meanwhile, Metta World Peace returned from the same injury that Westbrook has (and surgery) in 13 days before - all is not lost.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 26, 2013 -> 12:34 PM)
Why is it every year the Miami Heat have entire teams blow up in front of them so that they can walk to a title, while they never seem to have it happen to them? Hell Wade himself used to get hurt on a regular basis.

Bosh missed a ton of time in the playoffs last year against the Pacers and Celtics but they were able to survive. It helps to have by far and away the best player in basketball.