2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:51 PM)
That jump-ball was awful. The ref's toss wasn't even straight, it went towards Williams.

They have had a lot go their way in this series, often involving the referees

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:51 PM)
That jump-ball was awful. The ref's toss wasn't even straight, it went towards Williams.

After game 4, I'm confident the NBA wanted 7 games.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:54 PM)
I hope we can get a little healthier for game 7. Kirk would be a huge boost, but we don't really get any info on how he is feeling.

Derrick Rose would be a huge boost.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:56 PM)
If Derrick wants to be a hero, he comes back in game 7 and gives us productive minutes. Because we seriously need it.

It's not happening. Everyone needs to get over it and move on. The player on the floor have.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:54 PM)
I hope we can get a little healthier for game 7. Kirk would be a huge boost, but we don't really get any info on how he is feeling.

It's over. :( Sounds like Deng will be out a while. Tonight was way closer than I expected.

Bulls are on fumes.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 2, 2013 -> 10:01 PM)
It's over. :( Sounds like Deng will be out a while. Tonight was way closer than I expected.

Bulls are on fumes.

Isn't Deng just ill?

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:56 PM)
If Derrick wants to be a hero, he comes back in game 7 and gives us productive minutes. Because we seriously need it.

Don't hope for it or root for it. Just get him the f*** out of Chicago.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2013 -> 09:59 PM)
It's not happening. Everyone needs to get over it and move on. The player on the floor have.

We all know that but that door is still open so you just want to hope.

I obviously want Derrick to come back but right now these guys on the court deserve so much respect while Rose deserves a complete loss of it.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 2, 2013 -> 10:06 PM)
They're saying he had a spinal tap

If he had meningitis or even a thought he may, no way he would have been at the UC last night.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 2, 2013 -> 10:03 PM)
We all know that but that door is still open so you just want to hope.

I obviously want Derrick to come back but right now these guys on the court deserve so much respect while Rose deserves a complete loss of it.

Wilbon made a good point here. Bulls should have just said from the beginning that he wasn't going to play, anything else was a bonus. Hell, at this point they could have said "He's not playing in the playoffs" (I think the strongest wording was he was doubtful, right?).

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 3, 2013 -> 08:02 AM)
Wilbon made a good point here. Bulls should have just said from the beginning that he wasn't going to play, anything else was a bonus. Hell, at this point they could have said "He's not playing in the playoffs" (I think the strongest wording was he was doubtful, right?).

Not only for the fans, but for his teammates as well.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 3, 2013 -> 08:03 AM)
I couldn't even watch this game yesterday. I might not watch game 7 either depending on what we can send out there. Heck if Rose can't play, why should I watch?

Now you've figured out my attitude about the whole f***ing waste of a season.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 3, 2013 -> 07:03 AM)
I couldn't even watch this game yesterday. I might not watch game 7 either depending on what we can send out there. Heck if Rose can't play, why should I watch?

Because it's game 7 of a playoff series?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 3, 2013 -> 12:34 AM)
So, Derrick has basically just cemented his legacy unless he wins a ring next year.

He sat out the entire season. His chances of playing this year were zero with about 6 games left in the regular season. Why were people holding out hope? You don't throw someone back in in the playoffs.

This roster is in complete shambles right now.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 3, 2013 -> 08:32 AM)
Now you've figured out my attitude about the whole f***ing waste of a season.

You forget, I was the one campaigning for a mini-blow up because this was going to be a waste of a season.