2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:15 PM)
I love how Wade starts b****ing about a foul called on him in a 40 point blowout

I love how the Bulls b**** and whine about calls and get technicals in a 40 point blowout.

The Heat complain a lot to the refs but guess what, so do the Bulls.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
I love how the Bulls b**** and whine about calls and get technicals in a 40 point blowout.

That's the same bulls*** argument people use in politics. If both sides do it, it doesn't matter if one does it far more than the other.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)

The point is that it is a complete disrespect to quit making obvious calls just because it is a blow out. The Bulls have been jobbed all game and are just letting their frustrations out. I don't blame them.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:18 PM)
That's the same bulls*** argument people use in politics. If both sides do it, it doesn't matter if one does it far more than the other.

No. That is just part of watching the NBA. Players b**** and whine when they don't get calls. Boozer has complained to the refs on every shot he has missed in his entire time in Chicago. Hinrich complains every time he gets called for a foul. Nate is constantly jawing with the refs.

On less polarizing matters, why is Rip Hamilton not playing? Has anyone heard anything? If Rip can't play, it really exposes our lack of depth. Daequan Cook can't keep getting important minutes and Marco shouldn't have to be on the floor for garbage time.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:21 PM)
On less polarizing matters, why is Rip Hamilton not playing? Has anyone heard anything? If Rip can't play, it really exposes our lack of depth. Daequan Cook can't keep getting important minutes and Marco shouldn't have to be on the floor for garbage time.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the fact that when he was hurt this season, he just completely disappeared.

From what I remember, no one knew where he was, he wasn't reporting in, or traveling with the team.

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:23 PM)
I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to the fact that when he was hurt this season, he just completely disappeared.

From what I remember, no one knew where he was, he wasn't reporting in, or traveling with the team.

Makes sense. That really hurts.

Sure would help if Derrick was willing to suit up.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:45 PM)
Does Rip even suit up? If he does, then why? There is 0 point to him being in uniform if he isnt gonna get into this game.

He has been in uniform.