2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (Jake @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:48 PM)
He was our best player this year. I'm not going to get mad that they could slow him down while he's our only threat.

Dude, he's does this every year. You can't win championships with this guy. He's too much of a liability in April/May against elite competition.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:49 PM)
Dude, he's does this every year. You can't win championships with this guy. He's too much of a liability in April/May against elite competition.

He sucked against the Nets, I remember

He was our best player this year. I'm not going to get mad that they could slow him down while he's our only threat.

Not really.

Noah was our best player, even though he was hurt for 1/4 of the season. He still had more Win Shares than Boozer.

He was not the Bulls best player this year. He was great on the defensive glass and was mediocre at best in all other facets. Also, Miami isn't even throwing extra defenders at Boozer and he is still getting destroyed.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:47 PM)
One more year, correct? I can't wait until he's gone.

Two more years at over $32 mil combined. Where's the "blow your brains out" smiley when you need it? Of course there's a decent chance he is amnestied.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 13, 2013 -> 11:42 PM)
It's the Tayshaun

Ha. He's part of it. But really. I still have nightmares about that '04 Detroit team. #wORSTmoSTBoringChampionshipTeamSINCE1979. The grizzlies are so similar. So sad that Westbrook got hurt. That's the only reason this boring ass team is going to the conference finals.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 13, 2013 -> 11:54 PM)
Ha. He's part of it. But really. I still have nightmares about that '04 Detroit team. #wORSTmoSTBoringChampionshipTeamSINCE1979. The grizzlies are so similar. So sad that Westbrook got hurt. That's the only reason this boring ass team is going to the conference finals.

You're like a baseball fan that thinks it's only fun to watch when people are hitting bombs

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 13, 2013 -> 11:54 PM)

Boring? It was the one year I pulled for Detroit. F that Lakers squad that year. Especially Malone.

QUOTE (lord chas @ May 13, 2013 -> 07:55 PM)
This is pitiful

A bunch of backups vs LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat in the 2nd round of the playoffs should never be close to begin with - but I wouldn't call it pitiful. Our best players are out.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 14, 2013 -> 08:50 AM)
f***. This. Season. Keep Noah, Deng, Rose, Butler and Belinelli. Gut the roster of everyone else.

This was easily the most frustrating season as a fan of all-time, simply because of the Rose drama. Thank God it's mostly over.