2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 11, 2012 -> 03:35 PM)
The other thing people hold against LBJ is that he's a douche, so effing what, so was MJ, Kobe is a dick, KG is a major a-hole...

Give me a team full of pricks who win over nice guys who lose. What a lame argument. Go be a Cubs fan.

My statement is i dislike LBJ because he's a douche. It also has nothing to do with him choosing the heat over the bulls. It has to do with him as a person.

This has nothing to do with if I want him on the Bulls. I'd take him in a heartbeat. I can separate the 2.

I never could understand why people are so obsessed with having "good guys" on their favorite teams. I can dislike a player and still like the team. I want talent on my favorite team.

KG may be the exception to this rule.

I didn't see people jump off the Bears wagon because we signed a #1 wr who happens to have a troubled past...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barely into the preseason and this thread is borderline unreadable, impressive.

I agree, a bunch of pansies crying about tanking the season and wishing people flopped more.

TURRIBLE. I miss the days when men were men.

:fight

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 11:17 AM)
I agree, a bunch of pansies crying about tanking the season and wishing people flopped more.

TURRIBLE. I miss the days when men were men.

:fight

You don't even read the posts if you think anyone here wished people flopped more.

Yeah, right.

:lol:

I love basketball season. Watching the game tonight soon as I get off work. I've been looking forward to a meaningful game between Kyire/Derrick since the day he was drafted. No idea when that's going to happen now.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 11:37 AM)
Yeah, right.

:lol:

I love basketball season. Watching the game tonight soon as I get off work. I've been looking forward to a meaningful game between Kyire/Derrick since the day he was drafted. No idea when that's going to happen now.

Kirk vs Kyrie is money, we get to see his defense on display.

Yeah, the bench is very bad right now.

Dion Waiters looks good, has he missed a shot all night? Doesn't seem like it.

And Kirk of course has looked great, shut down Kyrie irving and still has 14 pts 8 assists 5 rebounds...

Edited by RZZZA