2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 31, 2012 -> 02:12 PM)

Good God.

He really lucked out by getting traded to a team that had their designated player exception available. OKC used theirs on Westbrook, so he couldn't get the 5th year (teams making a qualifying offer couldn't go to 5 either).

Excited for Bulls game so much I actually watching Chicago Tribune Live. This show has the energy of a funeral and listening to Mark Shinowki talk NBA was mind numbing. Said Houston could lose 60 games this year. I'm going with No.

Also said Boozer in Utah was a post guy who got the line all the time when he was a mid range guy with Deron and shot like 5 FTs a game.

Edited by Brian

All I can think about watching the Bulls game is how much I miss Rose and how much I dislike Hinrich......I was hoping Noah would be bigger part of offense.

Apparently he has 18 points, havent been watching fully since first quarter when his points were all cleanup.

Edited by GoodAsGould

2 and change left in the 3rd and the bulls leading defensive rebounder? nate robinson with 5

noah leads all with 9 total

im surprised nazr has played only 3 minutes - probably has alot to do with the fact that noah has played so well

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 31, 2012 -> 09:11 PM)
Omer with 12 and 8 in his Rockets debut. Shockingly stayed out of foul trouble too.

It is the Pistons we're talking about here.

Speaking of bad teams, if the Bulls keep playing like this all year, they won't make the playoffs.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 31, 2012 -> 09:20 PM)
It is the Pistons we're talking about here.

Speaking of bad teams, if the Bulls keep playing like this all year, they won't make the playoffs.

Bulls never won games pretty whether it be against good or bad teams generally, I'm not too worried. I think they will be in playoffs but possibly first round exit again.