2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he get fired because when the Wizards played the Bulls, the top brass asked him not to introduce MJ the way he did during the Bulls glory days and he ignored their request? I think I read that somewhere a while back.

Anyways, that sounded off, kept wanting to hear Pip's and MJ's name :(

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 05:33 PM)
Bulls Signing Daequan Cook

Marc SteinVerified ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mike Conley Sr., agent for Daequan Cook, makes it official and says Cook is indeed signing with Bulls now that he's cleared waivers as 5 PM

Hey, we got ourselves a real 3 point shooter!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 07:15 PM)
Boozer is possessed, Nate just nailed an awesome 3.

Boozer played his best game with the Bulls tonight. Was flat out aggressive and awesome. Loved it. Great win for the Bulls. Nate stepped up in the 2nd half after an atrocious 1st half. Hinrich did a nice job (outside of the stupid turnover and then stupid clear path foul). Jimmy Butler with some great defense and some clutch plays (also a boneheaded miss). Joakim....what else is there to say!!!

Huge game by the Bulls front court!!! How the hell do they lose to the Bobcats at home and then beat the Heat on the road?

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 07:32 PM)
Hinrich sucks.

I realize he had the bad turnover but he did a really nice job running the offense and playing defense tonight. Very solid game (8 assists, good ball movement, solid defense). One really bad turnover late though (along with what turned out to be a bad foul).

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 09:01 PM)
Two bad turnovers for Hinrich actually. The first one he got lucky because lebron stepped on the line

True...I forgot about that one. Thankfully good Nate showed up about midway into the 4th. Bulls were like 2-19 at one point in the 4th.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 10:19 PM)
Wow Robinson got destroyed by LeBron and no call. LeBron barely gets bumped on the other end and gets a foul call.

Didn't Lebron go like the entire month of December or something ridiculous like that without a foul called on him?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 5, 2013 -> 08:09 AM)
Didn't Lebron go like the entire month of December or something ridiculous like that without a foul called on him?

I think it was 5 or 6 games but still ridiculous. I can see why after last night tho. He mugs people and they just won't call a foul.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 4, 2013 -> 10:57 PM)
I realize he had the bad turnover but he did a really nice job running the offense and playing defense tonight. Very solid game (8 assists, good ball movement, solid defense). One really bad turnover late though (along with what turned out to be a bad foul).

Kirk was pretty brutal. The announcers can see he's working hard (no one doubts this) so they overrate his contributions to the game. He looks gimpy out there, and always dribbles down the shot clock and backs the Bulls into too many tough situations. Last night they played over it.

He'll be an adequate 4th guard come #TheReturn, I guess.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 5, 2013 -> 08:09 AM)

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Jan 5, 2013 -> 09:08 AM)
I think it was 5 or 6 games but still ridiculous. I can see why after last night tho. He mugs people and they just won't call a foul.

As Bulls fans, we can't really complain.

g255512_u96657_MichaelJordan2.jpg