2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst case scenario has to be the bulls just running down the clock and putting up a prayer. 45 seconds or so and a 1 point lead should mean bulls have a chance to win or tie no matter what.

Im not sure why Noah cant post up Sullinger.

Edited by Soxbadger

You arent going to get a touch foul on the road when you are up 1. He should have passed the ball instead of dribbling into the corner which created a double team and also pinned him against both sidelines.

Pretty much the worst possible decision you could make. He didnt deserve a foul call.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 18, 2013 -> 10:22 PM)
Its crazy but at this point you have to start believing the bulls have a shot at the central and the 3 seed.

It's not crazy at all... I mean they're half a game behind the Pacers right now....I still fully expect the 2 spot.

If you wanna get crazy? Lets talk about the #1 spot.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 18, 2013 -> 09:26 PM)
Best case scenario they have a shot at 2.

I am just saying that I dont mind if they play it safe with players and rest them ending up with the 3 and having NY on the road (if that is how it plays out).

I actually think Brooklyn will pass the Knicks at some point as well.

But ya, I'm with ya, not terribly worried where we end up seed wise.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jan 19, 2013 -> 12:38 AM)
Sooo if Deng misses time who's the 2nd SF? Rip is listed as 6'7" so does he move over temporarily? Vlad Rad can supposedly play SF will we see a little bit of him? The 6'6" Cook?

Gotta be Butler with Cook getting some minutes off the bench. Rip has the height but doesn't have the strength to play the small forward position.

The team has and has always had good players on it. We have two all-star caliber starters plus another playing like the all-star he used to be. We also have two 2 guards that are better than any of the 3 on the team that lost to Miami in the playoffs.