2012-2013 NBA thread

Jimmy is averaging 44.6 minutes in 16 games he started this season, insane minutes while having to deal with the oppositions' better or best wings throughout the game.

He could be our two guard of the future, Thibs, please ease off the gas pedal on this kid!

Edited by thxfrthmmrs

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Apr 12, 2013 -> 09:10 AM)
Jimmy is averaging 44.6 minutes in 16 games he started this season, insane minutes while having to deal with the oppositions' better or best wings throughout the game.

He could be our two guard of the future, Thibs, please ease off the gas pedal on this kid!

This team is so banged up, there isnt much of an option.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 12:18 AM)
WOW

Lakers PR team saying Kobe Bryant suffered a probable torn Achilles in tonight’s game. He’ll have a MRI tomorrow to confirm.

Terrible if true. I was on lakerground.net and word is Kobe was crying in the locker room. This could very well be a career-ender.

Laker fans comparing this to when Magic announced he had HIV. lol. It's not THAT bad. But yeah. This sucks. If anybody could come back from this it would be Kobe. But dude came into the league when Super Nintendo was hot. So many miles on that body. Truly horrible to see the second greatest 2-guard the game has ever seen and a no f***ing doubt about it top 6-8 player of all time career end like this.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 12:31 AM)
Terrible if true. I was on lakerground.net and word is Kobe was crying in the locker room. This could very well be a career-ender.

Laker fans comparing this to when Magic announced he had HIV. lol. It's not THAT bad. But yeah. This sucks. If anybody could come back from this it would be Kobe. But dude came into the league when Super Nintendo was hot. So many miles on that body. Truly horrible to see the second greatest 2-guard the game has ever seen and a no f***ing doubt about it top 6-8 player of all time career end like this.

He'll be back before Rose.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 02:10 AM)
Also, lets say the Lakers go crazy and Dwight says Kobe needs to be gone so he can be the star.

Do they amnesty him? Then, who would want the Bulls trying to claim him?

Give me Kobe over RIP any day but it will never happen.

"It's fueling me, it's fueling me," Bryant said. "I can feel it already. It's just players at this stage of their career, they pop Achilles and the pundits say they never come back the same. So I can hear it already and it's pissing me off right now thinking about it."

I lol'd at that quote, but he definitely has that killer instinct. I don't doubt for a second that he's pre-emptively pissed off about people questioning his eventual comeback.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 06:29 AM)
I lol'd at that quote, but he definitely has that killer instinct. I don't doubt for a second that he's pre-emptively pissed off about people questioning his eventual comeback.

God will tell him when he is healthy.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Apr 13, 2013 -> 01:17 AM)
He'll be back before Rose.

I don't know. It will depend on whether or not Kobe's brother, Reggie Bryant approves of the Lakers roster next year. They have several nice players, but Kobe is going to need more before Reggie sends him out there.