2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 03:15 PM)
steve is angry about sports life in general. except the blackhawks.

I'm not the least bit upset about baseball. I expected the Sox to be brutal offensively and am getting just that. There's plenty of other teams worth watching, though!

I say this as someone who like Rose quite a bit and enjoyed his season last year.

They need to explore trade options with him. Make him aware that he is replaceable. See if a team will give them a huge pile of draft picks. He's lost his edge and needs a wake-up call.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 01:16 PM)
I say this as someone who like Rose quite a bit and enjoyed his season last year.

They need to explore trade options with him. Make him aware that he is replaceable. See if a team will give them a huge pile of draft picks. He's lost his edge and needs a wake-up call.

No, that is a terrible idea. You ride this out.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 01:30 PM)
Yeah, that always works so well.

The last time the Bulls front office pissed off a superstar, they ended up with Eddie Robinson because no superstar would even consider playing in Chicago

It sucks what is happening with Rose, but many people said he wasn't gonna come back this season. They have gone this far, might as well finish off this clusterf*** how it started

And for the record, you don't try and push across a message to the face of your franchise that you consider him replaceable.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 01:16 PM)

Except he is not replaceable.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 01:43 PM)
The last time the Bulls front office pissed off a superstar, they ended up with Eddie Robinson because no superstar would even consider playing in Chicago

It sucks what is happening with Rose, but many people said he wasn't gonna come back this season. They have gone this far, might as well finish off this clusterf*** how it started

And for the record, you don't try and push across a message to the face of your franchise that you consider him replaceable.

IIRC we told Tracy McGrady we weren't interested that same offseason

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
IIRC we told Tracy McGrady we weren't interested that same offseason

Lol, you mean when they showed up at the airport with a bunch of confetti and a red carpet and let him throw out the first pitch at the sox game? Yea, not interested at all.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 05:52 PM)
@CSNBullsInsider: It is the playoffs, so let me clarify: Jo told reporters he would play, warming up now. Thibs talking soon.

KCJohnson - Thibodeau said DRose could be sitting on bench during playoffs.

Is DRose 110% ready to sit on the bench because if not I do not want him there. :lol: