2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 29, 2013 -> 08:30 PM)
The thing is, it wasn't even the backcourt play that hurt the Bulls tonight. The frontline was just non-existent out there. The defense was awful and no rebounding presence at all. You just can't let a team like the Nets out rebound you. That's just silly.

Why I love Jo Noah

http://www.csnchicago.com/video_content_ty...r-kicked-boards

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 2, 2013 -> 05:17 AM)
If I ever needed a sign that God exists, I got one in the fact that HackAsik existed and failed.

Not sure what was more embarrassing the HackAsik fiasco or 'Boston funeral' fiasco in NYC. Game 6 time.

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 2, 2013 -> 02:06 PM)
Well done, Jake.

Only thing you could have added was the blurb about Wilbon calling out Cutler a few years back.

ha, is that true?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 2, 2013 -> 02:26 PM)
Looks to me like he danced around the topic while posting everyone else's opinion that Cutler should have played.

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/colu...&id=6052280

And thanks for making me re-live that s***.

Lord, I've never seen a player get such unfair treatment from the media. Jay Cutler is one of the toughest players I've ever seen play for the Bears. Seriously.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2013 -> 12:30 PM)
Lord, I've never seen a player get such unfair treatment from the media. Jay Cutler is one of the toughest players I've ever seen play for the Bears. Seriously.

Just imagine the outrage if this were Cutler and he was cleared to play and he wasn't coming back...

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 2, 2013 -> 02:35 PM)
Just imagine the outrage if this were Cutler and he was cleared to play and he wasn't coming back...

This would be akin to Cutler sitting out 8 NFL weeks AFTER he was cleared to PLAY.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2013 -> 02:30 PM)

And one of the coolest. He does that commercial for NFL Network, plus he sees the internet meme him (yes, that's meme as a verb), and he rolls with it

BI5UDxFCAAAwJEZ.jpg