2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ May 6, 2013 -> 01:54 PM)
Was that not basically the same case for the last series?

This is Tom Thibodeau we're talking about here. Anything is possible.

LeBron James>Williams+Lopez+Johnson. James+Wade+Bosh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Williams+Lopez+Johnson

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 6, 2013 -> 08:46 PM)
Could you imagine if he had a Butler type improvement?

If he has a butler type improvement he'll still be pretty raw. I'm going to try and remain patient with him. He is so young, and PG is a hard position to play. But if those minutes are real indications of his ability to play within the flow of the game, I think we may have found a good 2nd PG with a long career.

You can at least see Teague is getting better running and driving, which were what he was good at before. He had a nice finish or two plus a good dish in the fast break in the last game.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 6, 2013 -> 09:44 PM)
You can at least see Teague is getting better running and driving, which were what he was good at before. He had a nice finish or two plus a good dish in the fast break in the last game.

Yeah, I mean you could see his struggles were experience in youth. When running the offense he was too often hanging around watching, and then he just had really poor decision making. I don't think either of those are "who he is" (though they may end up being so). He's got good athleticism and I drives to the hoop well. I think the future is bright for him.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 6, 2013 -> 09:35 PM)
Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider 2m

Thibs: Kirk is out.

damn. Sometimes you can steal a game 1 when one team is on a long rest and the other is still pumped up from a late win.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 6, 2013 -> 06:58 PM)
Thibs left the subs out there way too f***ing long. Marquis with no help from the refs

You dribble into a trap don't expect the refs to bail you out if there is a little contact. Teague and Cook have been garbage and the refs have had nothing to do with it.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 6, 2013 -> 11:59 PM)
You dribble into a trap don't expect the refs to bail you out if there is a little contact. Teague and Cook have been garbage and the refs have had nothing to do with it.

Yes. This is why game 1 will be difficult. Our 11 and 12 men playing good minutes