2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ May 8, 2013 -> 03:02 PM)
It's a "high-top fade". It's pretty much the same as a flat-top, but a flat-top is generally not as high.

Right. Flat top is low military height. The high top fade is inches tall.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITS STILL FLAT

I am saying this is like saying a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square, and that I called a square (high top fade) a rectangle (flat top). It is a flat top, it's just something white people can't grow.

(this is so much better than talking about Derrick Rose, who incidentally would look good with a high-flat-top fade)

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 8, 2013 -> 03:39 PM)
ITS STILL FLAT

I am saying this is like saying a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square, and that I called a square (high top fade) a rectangle (flat top). It is a flat top, it's just something white people can't grow.

(this is so much better than talking about Derrick Rose, who incidentally would look good with a high-flat-top fade)

Yea, but that's like just saying that Rollie Fingers has a mustache. No, he has a "handlebar" mustache. Sure it is a mustache, but you gotta be a little more specific.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ May 8, 2013 -> 04:18 PM)
Yea, but that's like just saying that Rollie Fingers has a mustache. No, he has a "handlebar" mustache. Sure it is a mustache, but you gotta be a little more specific.

For example wite, you dont merely have a Mullet. Specifically you have a northern mullet, which also incorporates a half grown mustache and steps shaved in the side of your head.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 8, 2013 -> 04:26 PM)
For example wite, you dont merely have a Mullet. Specifically you have a northern mullet, which also incorporates a half grown mustache and steps shaved in the side of your head.

nhl_g_kane2_sy_300.jpg

During Game 1, I was out of the house and they won.

Tonight, I'm working until 10 and can't watch. If they win again, I won't be watching a single more minute of this series.