2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was knocked the f*** out during the game.

Expected a blowout. Kind of like the '09 Celtics series.

Heard Taj may be suspended and that Chalmers did something to Noah. Anyone wanna elaborate?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 8, 2013 -> 09:57 PM)

Heard Taj may be suspended and that Chalmers did something to Noah. Anyone wanna elaborate?

tajmotherfarmer.gif

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:04 PM)
Is it sad that I can tell he is saying "f*** you motherf***er"?

Also, what prompted it?

What prompted it is the Bulls were frustrated that they got their asses handed to them and then there were a couple calls that went against Taj early in the 4th quarter. They called him for a travel (the right call) and then did not call a goal tend on Birdman when he blocked Taj's shot (the wrong call).

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:04 PM)
Is it sad that I can tell he is saying "f*** you motherf***er"?

Also, what prompted it?

There were several bad calls that affected him in a row right as the game got out of reach. He and Joakim got tossed in the span of about one minute.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ May 8, 2013 -> 08:08 PM)
Honestly how many of you think Bulls can win this series?

If we had all our guys healthy and playing, I'd say a decent shot, 45-55 maybe.

As is, only if LeBron gets kidnapped.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Honestly, the refs were a bit bad, but no more than they ever are in a playoff game on the road. I don't blame our guys for losing their cool a bit, but they need to be better than that.

Meanwhile, I hope you are enjoying yourself from the bench, Rose.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 8, 2013 -> 09:57 PM)

KC Johnson - Taj Gibson will likely be suspended for that. Didn't leave floor and kept pointing at official Scott Foster, spewing profanity.

If he is suspended, so much for Game 3. Especially with Boozer playing so awful, and not having Taj to go to.

Also no lead is safe for the warriors lol

WOW

k-bigpic.jpg

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:34 PM)
KC Johnson - Taj Gibson will likely be suspended for that. Didn't leave floor and kept pointing at official Scott Foster, spewing profanity.

If he is suspended, so much for Game 3. Especially with Boozer playing so awful, and not having Taj to go to.

WOW

k-bigpic.jpg

b**** look like a combo of Glenn Close and Hulk Hogan.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:34 PM)

WOW

k-bigpic.jpg

It amazes me that that happens alot but you hardly ever hear of NBA players retaliating. We all know that couple would get their asses handed to them if they did that to Jo outside with no cameras around, lol. They wouldn't even dare.

Got to love The Onion...

MIAMI—Following the Bulls upset of the Heat in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals, Chicago center Joakim Noah boldly guaranteed Monday that he will annoy the living f*** out of Miami in this series. “Mark my words, no one on the Heat can stop me from getting in their faces and irritating them every f***ing second,” said Noah, looking straight into one of the cameras and emphatically promising to single-handedly start s*** with “every one of those assholes on the Heat.” “I guarantee that I’ll trash-talk after making easy layups, scream after every rebound, and howl like a f***ing lunatic while driving to the hoop.” Noah, who was asked whether his words might motivate the Heat, said that the media overhyping player predictions was pretty f***ing annoying, which proved that he was off to a good start.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2013 -> 11:13 PM)
What the f***? When did She-mac sign with the Spurs?

Like 2 days before the playoffs.

I don't get how NBA teams can sign guys and have them play in the playoffs. Their shoudl be a cut off date.

As ridiculous as the officiating seemed to be, hard for me to linger on it too much when you lose by 40.

If the Bulls lost by like 5, then I wouldve been more frustrated by it.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2013 -> 07:29 AM)
As ridiculous as the officiating seemed to be, hard for me to linger on it too much when you lose by 40.

If the Bulls lost by like 5, then I wouldve been more frustrated by it.

the thing is, it pretty much guaranteed a blowout. the refereeing got so out of hand early that the Bulls trotted out a lineup of marco-teague-nazr-cook-gibson early in the 2nd quarter. The Heat did nothing but bully tactics and cheap shots and got away with it. THe bulls pretty much had no chance to win this game.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2013 -> 10:40 PM)
b**** look like a combo of Glenn Close and Hulk Hogan.

Hilarious. The guy with Snooki as his avatar is criticizing women's looks. Sure the woman in this picture is nasty, but Snooki is about as gross as it gets.

Duncan has that old man sixth sense now, where they are old and slow, but seem to be able to just use their big ass to move you out of the way and get a slow motion uncontested shot in.