Just a few thoughts....

Heads22

I've noticed how some people on the board have been getting riled up....

You guys can listen to me or ignore me....I don't care because it's your choice....but I think that since the Sox are losing again...this is putting a bad attitude out there. Posters are attacking other posters....if some of you have an issue with another poster that's fine...but I think we need to try and work some of this stuff out, or at least try to ignore whatever is bothering you.....I'm not going to close threads or anything unless everthing goes completely nuts, but I think since we are Sox fans....which already makes us intelligent :) ... we can work these issues out. I don't care for when people make personal attacks....that doesn't mean I won't let it happen unless it gets out of hand...but I think that people are getting attacked because of their thoughts on the Sox and such. This stuff can be argued out without calling anyone a "f***ing idiot" or anything like that.

alrighty...I've said my piece....any thoughts?

And as always.....Go Sox :headbang :headbang :headbang

Thoughts?

YEAH, I HAVE SOME THOGHTS!!!

WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOUR OWN F***IN' BUSINESS, PAL???????

:D ;)

I attribute it to the "85 and Up" theory - when the temperature is over 85 degrees, people seem to go insane.

Actually, I think the frustration of the Sox season is spreading to the board. People keep waiting for the explosion, and I thought we saw it right after the AS break. When the explosion doesn't come ( or doesn't last ), the frustration sets in again.

...or maybe people are just rude? :huh: ;) :D

Guest wsc425

Agreed.

Lately the board has been off subject and I do believe we can work at this, as it does say:

Off-topic Board This is the place to talk about anything that doesn't involve the Sox. Whether it's football, basketball, politics or anything else.

Pale Hose Board This is Soxnet's main message board and is the place to come and talk about all the Sox happenings with other die-hard Sox fans.

. . . what the world needs now, is love, sweet love, it's the only thing that there's just too little of . . .

. . . people! why are we fighting? WHY are we fighting? . . .

How sweet your thoughts you f***ing idiot :D

Is it just me or did we pick up like 100 new people the past two weeks? I try and be polite when I disagree with someone.

I think once school gets back in session some of these attacks will stop. :D

I Think the attacks have been harsh. I'm sure most of it has to do with the Sox playing like crap. BUt I do need to add...that personal wars aren't to be handled here. This is the place to have fun talking Sox baseball as well as other things. Sure some people disagree, but we all are Sox fans and lets not forget that.

Guest wsc425
. . . what the world needs now, is love, sweet love, it's the only thing that there's just too little of . . .

How sweet your thoughts you f***ing idiot  :D

Is it just me or did we pick up like 100 new people the past two weeks? I try and be polite when I disagree with someone.

I think once school gets back in session some of these attacks will stop.  :D

Who is a f***ing idiot?

How sweet your thoughts you f***ing idiot  :D

I think once school gets back in session some of these attacks will stop.  :D

Who is a f***ing idiot?

It's in green. It's sarcasm. It's a joke.

Take it as a joke