6/29/12 GT: Sox at Yank$

Jake

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 02:27 AM)
Dweezy has pitched a successful 2/3rds of an inning against the white sox.

Greg775, you sir have won the world.

It's a good night when the White Sox win and D Wise gets to pitch. Nice.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 02:36 AM)
Q has two straight games with 8 shutout innings and gets ND in both, then gives up 6 runs in 6 innings and gets win. Sounds about right.

Great post. Dat's baseball.

I like having Youk around when we play boston and New York. This is nice to have a badass former AL East guy on our team.

Septimo looked solid. Control wasn't great, but he didn't miss in bad spots at least.

As someone who has followed the minors intently for years, it's really fun to see all these homegrown players come up and do well. I'm really enjoying it for once. I understand guys like Septimo and Quintana were free agent pickups, but who cares the Sox got the most out of them.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 03:49 AM)
Septimo looked solid. Control wasn't great, but he didn't miss in bad spots at least.

As someone who has followed the minors intently for years, it's really fun to see all these homegrown players come up and do well. I'm really enjoying it for once. I understand guys like Septimo and Quintana were free agent pickups, but who cares the Sox got the most out of them.

I like it too

I predict we score 3 runs in the first inning, 5 in the second inning and 6 runs in the next seven innings. White Sox win 14-0

Hey look at me. I was a bit off but is anybody else as impressed with me as much as I am with myself?