Gamethread: Sox vs Yanks 7/1/12

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jul 1, 2012 -> 02:07 PM)
I think Hawk just called Gavin a stupid f***er without actually saying it.

Gavin is wearing thin on everyone.............he is just not a winner...........Floyd is the poster child of a losing pitcher in AL...........way to many HR's.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 1, 2012 -> 02:09 PM)
Gavin is here to stay this year. It doesn't sound like Danks is anywhere close to returning

I agree for this year....................no reason for him NOT to be traded in offseason............NONE!

With the Indians and Tigers giving up 2 cumulative hits while being in the 6th and 5th innings respectively, it's safe to say that both will likely gain another game on us with the way Floyd is pitching.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 1, 2012 -> 02:11 PM)
With the Indians and Tigers giving up 2 cumulative hits while being in the 6th and 5th innings respectively, it's safe to say that both will likely gain another game on us with the way Floyd is pitching.

It's not a loss yet...but get Gavin the f*** out.

Some guys just don't get better. Floyd appears to be one of those guys. I still think he'll go on a roll then be below average the last month and a half. He has a deer in headlights look to him all the time. I don't think this match up was so good for him.