GT: Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one game is going to make us look very "unlucky" via run differential. Not a huge fan of the stat for this reason.

Yes, I know it tends to even out over the 162 - likely starting tomorrow. :gosox4:

QUOTE (RME JICO @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 08:41 PM)
Sox had 21 hits for Sale's last start. That has to be some kind of record for hits, 78 in the last week (since last Wednesday).

Jake could use a bit of this.

As much as you want to conserve Sale's arm, I am not a fan of not letting him start against the Jays, cuz now we would have to start some minor league pitcher against a good offensive team in the Jays. We are pretty much giving that game away

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 09:45 PM)
Holy mother of f*** what am I reading?! My phone literally exploded over this game. Like, the phone shut down and froze. It was hysterical!

GO SOX GO!

Wait but arent you the guy who always says the team and FO are awful? You may not be entitled to these good feelings....

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 07:47 PM)
Wait but arent you the guy who always says the team and FO are awful? You may not be entitled to these good feelings....

Lol that's the dumbest thing I've ever read.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jul 4, 2012 -> 03:52 AM)
2.19. Still unbelievable. He's got to be the AL Cy Young frontrunner right now.

Thank god Sale had the balls to refuse that dumb decision to make him a reliever. Chris Sale is MONEY!