GT: Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 12:43 PM)
I don't mind this lineup today

I like it also. This is the time you put a lineup out like this, when you are going against a tough lefty and you have some wins in your back pocket. Might as well just live off the good vibes and hope they continue into today, even if we did have our normal lineup we would be underdogs to win the game. So you might as well let the kids play, and I like the mini gift to beckham of hitting first since he was the one who "not really" got screwed with the acquisition of Youk. Good luck today Boys!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:15 PM)
Andrus looked safe to me. Alexei took too much time on the flip.

thats ok, Dayan was safe last night on that little dribbler over the pitcher. it all evens out

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:28 PM)
ESPN America over here showing the Rangers feed, their commentators saying that based on what they've seen so far they can't believe Quintana hasn't been on a Major League roster.

Considering how the Mets and Yankees both gave up on Quintana and also considering that he had a 100 batter walk-less streak, it is pretty amazing to think that those two franchises gave up on him.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:29 PM)
Considering how the Mets and Yankees both gave up on Quintana and also considering that he had a 100 batter walk-less streak, it is pretty amazing to think that those two franchises gave up on him.

They're speculating that there's more to it than meets the eye, non-baseball reasons.