GT: Texas Rangers @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:36 PM)
Wasn't he suspended for PEDs? I think that's why the Mets got rid of him. He looks great so far, but lets see how it goes once he's been around the league.

Yes - he violated the mior league drug policy in 07 and signed with the Yankees in 08.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 12:46 PM)
A year ago, many thought he was Pierzynski's replacement. Now, not so much. He couldn't hit my changeup.

In all fairness, like all of our bench, they need to play a little more often to get in a groove.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:45 PM)
I cant wait until Tyler Flowers is off this roster.

I don't think his swing is built to be a part timer. He'd still probably suck if he was an everyday player, probably a lot, but not as much as he does now.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:47 PM)
In all fairness, like all of our bench, they need to play a little more often to get in a groove.

You do realize he has been struggling at the plate since he was in the minors right?

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 12:48 PM)
You do realize he has been struggling at the plate since he was in the minors right?

Yes, but not this bad. In fact, i think that he had streaks where he was decent. But there aren't too many hitters that are going to play once a week and be good.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Jul 5, 2012 -> 01:53 PM)
Yes, but not this bad. In fact, i think that he had streaks where he was decent. But there aren't too many hitters that are going to play once a week and be good.

Ofcourse it wasnt this bad. I dont think it matters how many times he plays. He will continue to struggle.