More tailgating pics

Steff

Yea, that's Steff.

But BMR, you SHOULD have been there!  I hear you're quite the looker!!! ;)

Well, even though i dont like steffs personality(on this board, cuz we all know she could be different in person), im gonna have to admit shes pretty cute. Doable is true.

Yea, that's Steff.

Thanks for the compliment. Whether you are right or wrong, my looks are the least of my concerns. I just want to be successful, happy and a good person. I'd like to think I am all three.

I'm in Photo 1 talking with Dave Wills.

Heather, is dave wills the dude with the sunglasses. That must of been cool having him show up. Im sure I would of recognized his voice even if I never seen him before. Thats cool he stopped by. I believe he gave you guys a shout out in the post game show too.

Heather, is dave wills the dude with the sunglasses.  That must of been cool having him show up.  Im sure I would of recognized his voice even if I never seen him before.  Thats cool he stopped by.  I believe he gave you guys a shout out in the post game show too.

Yes, and I don't know if he gave me a shout out during the post game show, because I was too wasted to even remember that there was a post game show on the radio.

Yea, that's Steff.

Well, even though i dont like steffs personality(on this board, cuz we all know she could be different in person), im gonna have to admit shes pretty cute. Doable is true.

fun-face-red-72.gif? :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
This thread is "More Tailgating pics"....... 

Where are the original ones??  What thread?

hey what are you doing roaming on this board.. get back where you belong theres nothing for you to see here....... :lol: :lol: :P

hey what are you doing roaming on this board.. get back where you belong theres nothing for you to see here....... :lol: :lol: :P

Its saturday night. Me and rex decided to get wild and crazy tonight and sneak on over to the off topic area.........................................i heard they give couch dances and everything over here. :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

Its saturday night. Me and rex decided to get wild and crazy tonight and sneak on over to the off topic area.........................................i heard they give couch dances and everything over here. :P

umm you wont get that on these boards.. just at the tailgates......gotta be there in person to catch the show...... ;)

umm you wont get that on these boards.. just at the tailgates......gotta be there in person to catch the show...... ;)

So where's the damned thread with the tailgate pics? LOL

How else am I supposed to see what everyone looks like?

Work with me Michelle!

Guest hotsoxchick1

rex i dont know hon its around here on one of these pages somewhere... maybe check back a few???? its been a while that it was posted........sorry.........