knightni

(points to knight) you're cool

(points to Milk) you're cool

(points to Quin) you're super cool

(points to Ace) F*** YOU but you're cool anyway

(points to ss2k) you're cool

(points to shack) you're cool

(points to Steve) for you, LATER

(points to BLAZE (because calling you just would just, uhhhh) YOU'RE f***ING COOL BRO

Oh, Steve, as a special something, because I don't do birthdays and I don't give a f*** about this, I feel this is the right time to call you out over the offseason dealings.

I never did hate Mark Buehrle. I saw his first career start AND win. July 16th, 2000, if I recall correctly. Didn't look it up because I might be incorrect, so it's there.

I love Mark Buehrle. His name is so badly misspelled that I use it as passwords where you don't need numbers and symbols, yet it's so natural to me that I type it into anything and it's just there (free pr0n sites, so no passwords there either).

There is nobody that epitomizes pitching more than Mark Buehrle does, and if he wants to retire after his current contract, and he never throws another game in a White Sox uniform, then by all means, induct him into the White Sox Hall of Fame. And if he does throw another pitch with the South Siders, and I know he will, then let's let that incredible pitcher we know as Mark Buehrle (because any nickname for him in the history of his nicknames has sucked more than Anna Nicole Smith, rest her heart) throw his ass off and get hitters out on what will be an 85 MPH fastball at that point in time. The guy has gone from a 90-93 to an 86-89 pitcher, and hasn't lost a beat. If he keeps that arm in shape, he might be able to outlast Moyer, if he wanted to get to 400 wins anyways.

My lone hope, my lone prayer, my lone wish as a White Sox fan - I've seen a World Series title, and I've seen my boyhood idol (and I'm sure many others') retire in a Blue Jay uniform - is to see Mark Buehrle do one more tarp slide during a rain delay in a White Sox uniform.

BTW, bright orange and green look ridiculous on him (note to FB friends: do not look at birthday photos of me with my nephew. if you do, simply look at the nephew, ooooooh and aaaaaaw, and pay no attention to the shirt).

GLOVE YOU

July 16th was Buehrle's debut. July 19th was his first start. That was the game I saw. Didn't know the dude's name. He turned out OK.

I saw the division clinching game that year too. Dont remember the date of that either, but Sean Lowe pitched 6 innings of 1 H baseball. Some young f*** named AJ Pierzynski had a big homer, like the 2nd of his career, and Matt Lawton walked it off with a homer. Who cared, the Sox were going to the playoffs!!!