Kids' Day Autograph Session -

clyons

This Sunday is another White Sox "Kids Day." I've taken the family to a couple of these, and my kids really enjoy running the bases after the game.

We've never gotten to the park early enough to take advantage of the "kids only autograph session" and I'm wondering if its worth it. Does anyone know how they work it or if the A-Listers particpate? I'd hate to force my kids to fight through a horde of fellow kiddies just for Eduardo Escobar and Brian Omogrosso.

Thanks

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jul 6, 2012 -> 10:57 AM)
This Sunday is another White Sox "Kids Day." I've taken the family to a couple of these, and my kids really enjoy running the bases after the game.

We've never gotten to the park early enough to take advantage of the "kids only autograph session" and I'm wondering if its worth it. Does anyone know how they work it or if the A-Listers particpate? I'd hate to force my kids to fight through a horde of fellow kiddies just for Eduardo Escobar and Brian Omogrosso.

Thanks

yea the better players do participate. my nephews went earlier this year. they got rios ,danks, morel, deaza, to name a few. i remember when i went before, i got ozzie and magglio. so yea, its worth it.