GT 7/18: Sox @ Sawx, 6:10pm

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kapzk @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 06:58 PM)
Eventhough Beckham has been hitting poorly, he's been drawing walks much better now

Which is exactly what we need from him; plate discipline and the ability to move runners/get the job done even when he's not swinging it well. Can't afford to have him taking big cuts and striking out and popping up all the time. The kid's got the baseball IQ....I truely believe he's going to be a .300 hitter one day. I think

QUOTE (southsidepride15 @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 05:03 PM)
Which is exactly what we need from him; plate discipline and the ability to move runners/get the job done even when he's not swinging it well. Can't afford to have him taking big cuts and striking out and popping up all the time. The kid's got the baseball IQ....I truely believe he's going to be a .300 hitter one day. I think

God I hope so. This kid has so much potential. He's got to figure it out eventually...

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:58 PM)
oh gawd, it's so damn hot. Whens summer gonna be over already?

Don't wish for that. You can always cool down with A/C or a drink or your vehicle A/C, but there's nothing worse than those 50 below zero days in the winter or days with freezing rain. Summer rocks, baby!

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jul 19, 2012 -> 12:28 AM)
not for long. hernandez doesnt look impressive at all

He does not look good.

Too bad the Sox staff isn't healthy. This isn't going to cut it for too long.