Sox @ Tigers, 7/21, 3:05, FOX

soxfan49

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
Yes, and I think tomorrow's conclusion is in the books as well. I hate to say it but you just knew this was going to happen once Cody Ross did his cute little bat flip. It's ok we're only 1.5 games out after tomorrow and this Tiger's team is very beatable this year.

Turner will have his career best game in innings and strikeouts.....................you can see it a mile away.

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:05 PM)
Replace both of them then.

And DeAza, and Dunn, and Konerko, and Beckham...

Realistically, the whole line-up has been pretty bad since the TUES Red Sox game.

I would trade Raburn for Beckham right now and not bat an eyelash because I have more confidence of Raburn hitting with another team than Beckham ever getting it together in Chicago.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:07 PM)
Turner will have his career best game in innings and strikeouts.....................you can see it a mile away.

He's had one very good start and one terrible one.

It would be pretty funny (and a bit ironic) if the White Sox got shut out tmrw and it made it actually made it easier for the Tigers to deal Turner for a better, more experienced veteran.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:08 PM)
And DeAza, and Dunn, and Konerko, and Beckham...

Realistically, the whole line-up has been pretty bad since the TUES Red Sox game.

I would trade Raburn for Beckham right now and not bat an eyelash because I have more confidence of Raburn hitting with another team than Beckham ever getting it together in Chicago.

You fix what you can and upgrading offensively in left and/or second should not be impossible.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 05:12 PM)
Would be nice to go into tomorrows game with a 1.5 game lead

It would be nice to get a back rub by Kate Beckinsale as well. By your logic I should run to the living room and peek out the window. Maybe she is there.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jul 21, 2012 -> 04:13 PM)
You fix what you can and upgrading offensively in left and/or second should not be impossible.

There's no f***ing way you're going to find someone that drives in more runs than Dayan, let it rest.

After winning two of three in KC I never thought the road trip would be a disaster.

Sox only hope the second half is to reverse the first half.

Be totally dominant in the Cell, cause as expected, the road magic is gone. We'll be .500 at best on the road second half. Must dominate at home to be within five games of Detroit.