SOX S.O.S.: MUST STOP THE LOSING STREAK

Kyyle23

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Baron @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 05:50 PM)
His command most of the year has been off.

Not his past 5 or so starts. And as a whole, his overall season numbers are solid. The 1st and 3rd situation was tough luck. Great hit and run by the Twins. How about a nice inning ending double play.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 07:51 PM)
Not his past 5 or so starts. And as a whole, his overall season numbers are solid. The 1st and 3rd situation was tough luck. Great hit and run by the Twins. How about a nice inning ending double play.

I said most of the year. Not his past starts. That double play was really nice. Dont take this as I want Gavin to fail. We would be much better off if Gavin was pitching well.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Marty34 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 07:51 PM)
Can't remember the last time Floyd hit 94 MPH as much as he has tonight. Encouraging.

I wonder what we could get for Humber and Nathan Jones....would that get us Volquez?

I think we have to keep Floyd around at the point and hope to get him straightened out.

Edited by iamshack

Gordon is awful. He really is a terrible hitter. His swing is garbage. I'd be so happy if the Sox were able to replace Gordon and Dunn with good hitters this off-season.

Note: I hate Dunn. Great guy but I hate all things about him and his type of player. I hope to hell the Sox can sell him and get rid of his contract.

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 05:55 PM)
Can you message it to me mate please? The one from my usual source isn't working.

Oh, I don't have that (i use the mlb package). I was just on my dvr so game was a little delayed. Finally got up from the dvr.