SOX S.O.S.: MUST STOP THE LOSING STREAK

Kyyle23

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullpen is much different from last week. Nice knowing you have Crain and Myers available. That is a huge upgrade over what we had when the games were being blown. Myers, while a piece of garbage person, was exactly what the White Sox needed. Rotation is quite a bit different now that the Sox have Floyd back in the rotation too.

I don't think its a surprise that the 3-7 streak happened at a time where the club was really struggling through injuries (more then it has most of the year).

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 07:10 PM)
Totally OK with giving Orlando some starts at second.

If Morel is 100%, I'm not opposed to seeing what Morel can do at 2B. This is obviously a ways off though, given that Morel is still down in Bristol and has a lot to show first.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 07:11 PM)
You have to wonder if he'll ever get the mental aspect of the game.

If the Sox can make a deal with Becks, Nate Jones and whomever, I'm all for it. If I were to make a move, it would be to upgrade 2B. Not sure who is out there.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 03:11 AM)
If Morel is 100%, I'm not opposed to seeing what Morel can do at 2B. This is obviously a ways off though, given that Morel is still down in Bristol and has a lot to show first.

Morel's hitless so far, and you'd be losing a ton of range at 2nd. If the choice is Beckham or Morel at 2nd, give me Beckham.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 24, 2012 -> 03:12 AM)
If the Sox can make a deal with Becks, Nate Jones and whomever, I'm all for it. If I were to make a move, it would be to upgrade 2B. Not sure who is out there.

Thing with Beckham is that I'd be stunned if there's not a GM out there who loved him as a prospect and think they can get the best out of him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 07:12 PM)
Morel's hitless so far, and you'd be losing a ton of range at 2nd. If the choice is Beckham or Morel at 2nd, give me Beckham.

Agree defensively. It all depends on what Morel does with the bat. Morel has a long road back, but I really liked what I saw from him last year. He made progress throughout the year. This year was wasted (with his celiac issues and then the back problems).