Whats up with the sellouts

jasonxctf

QUOTE (jasonxctf @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 08:20 AM)
2 games in a row versus the Twins? Is there some kind of crazy marketing effort going on now? Any idea how today's game will look?

i think it was mentioned that monday was half price night? not sure about yesterday though. todays game is at 1 so i wouldnt count on there being a big crowd. hopefully

This has been discussed in like three threads. Reasons include: haven't had a home series since pre-ASB, have very few home games in July in general, team in first place for weeks prior to the series, pent up demand, cheaper tickets available for Twins games. Maybe others too.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 08:35 AM)
Judging by the attendance we had about 3000 comp tickets in attendance last night. I haven't see that mentioned yet, but just wanted to throw that on the fire.

20,000 today is my guess.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 08:35 AM)
Judging by the attendance we had about 3000 comp tickets in attendance last night. I haven't see that mentioned yet, but just wanted to throw that on the fire.

I think Adam Hoge of the Score tweeted last night that Mark Gonzalez had said that there were about 3,000 tickets given to some sort of youth group.

QUOTE (Frank_Thomas35 @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:56 PM)
I like it. Keep packing it in maybe it will give KW the extra incentive to make that "impact" move. Too bad we have no more home games before the deadline.

just keep buying tix. kenny reads the advance ticket sales reports too....

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:31 PM)
I went last night because there were half priced codes available and Quintana was pitching.

There are half price codes for pretty much every game, just gotta know where to look.