anybody see that jockey

IndySoxFan

i was just watching sportcenter and they showed the replay of a jockey getting thrown from a horse and trampled. a horse stepped on his chest then kicked him in the head. i thought he was dead. :o

just finished reading Seabiscut (sp?).... had no idea being a jockey is probably more dangerous than driving race cars.

hope dude is ok...

i was just watching sportcenter and they showed the replay of a jockey getting thrown from a horse and trampled. a horse stepped on his chest then kicked him in the head. i thought he was dead.  :o

just finished reading Seabiscut (sp?).... had no idea being a jockey is probably more dangerous than driving race cars.

hope dude is ok...

I've seen it written more than once that pound for pound jockeys are the best athletes in the world. I believe it, especially the really tiny ones that ride the greyhounds :lol:

Anyone who whips an animal so it will run faster so it can "win" deserves to be trampled.  I feel zero sympathy for him nor any other jockey who gets stomped on by an abused horse.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

I thought it was funny when I went to the track about a year ago..... nearing the finish line, the jockey is thrown off a horse when the horse breaks its leg. The horse is still trying to run with the broken leg and the jockey isn't moving. People in the grandstands are crying and gasping over the HORSE! Nothing was said about the jockey that wasn't moving.