SOX GAMETHREAD: TAKING YU DOWN FOR THE 4 COUNT

Kyyle23

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 06:36 PM)
Sale pitching his behind off without his best stuff.....

Scary

The coolest thing I saw about Sale was a clip showing his arm action vs. Johnson's. They are literally identical. It was crazy. The best thing about this year is how Sale has shown an ability to pitch/develop himself. He doesn't just rely on stuff. He has very good command of a multitude of above average pitches. Dude is flat out impressive.

I really really hope he stays healthy and has a long career. Dude has a shot to be incredibly special. I'm talking Cy Young special.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jul 27, 2012 -> 09:41 PM)
The coolest thing I saw about Sale was a clip showing his arm action vs. Johnson's. They are literally identical. It was crazy. The best thing about this year is how Sale has shown an ability to pitch/develop himself. He doesn't just rely on stuff. He has very good command of a multitude of above average pitches. Dude is flat out impressive.

I really really hope he stays healthy and has a long career. Dude has a shot to be incredibly special. I'm talking Cy Young special.

If he stays healthy throughout his career forget the Cy Young he has HoF potential.

Maybe the gameplan tonight was for Sale to tune it down a notch on his fastball considering how GREAT of a fastball hitting team the Rangers are? Think about it. What kinda pitchers kill the sox? Soft tossing lefties.

Thats my conspiracy theory.