SOX GAMETHREAD: THERE WILL BE NO NICKNAMES HERE, ONLY WINS

Kyyle23

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
You would think he would fair well in it considering if he gets the ball in the air it usually carries out haha.

Only question you would have about him would be stamina but if Prince can do it Dunn should have no problem.

Crazy that he has never participated in it.

I've always wanted to see him compete in it, even before he was with the Sox.

That's the plus CF from Danks. I saw him make plays like that a handful of times in a three-game series when he was in college. Reads the ball off the bat well and has the long strides to cover the ground.

Escobar having himself a day at the plate. Look at the young'ins go!

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 08:49 PM)
That's the plus CF from Danks. I saw him make plays like that a handful of times in a three-game series when he was in college. Reads the ball off the bat well and has the long strides to cover the ground.

Escobar having himself a day at the plate. Look at the young'ins go!

I feel like it's so rare to see a cf get a perfect jump, take the best route possible and make a nice catch, that was a thing of beauty to me.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 09:01 PM)
It makes me feel a whole lot better about this trade deadline to see both Floyd and Humber pitch pretty well. I think Phil is finally healthy again.

Humber may have saved his job (for now) tonight. I know we don't have many other choices now but...

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 09:03 PM)
Ya know, all things considered....very nice start by Phil.

4 hits, 2 walks in 6 innings against Texas, in Texas? That really is a great start. Throw out the two bad errors, and he probably goes 7 tonight.