SOX GAMETHREAD: THERE WILL BE NO NICKNAMES HERE, ONLY WINS

Kyyle23

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Paniagua @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 09:23 PM)
Great sign if the Sox biggest 2012 disappointment is Tyler Flowers' offense. At least it's in the running.

And JohDanks' health

Yeah if you're back up catcher is being the biggest dissapointment. You're doing pretty good offensively. I think the first half was the 3rd base situation, so it's awesome to have Youk.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
Yeah if you're back up catcher is being the biggest dissapointment. You're doing pretty good offensively. I think the first half was the 3rd base situation, so it's awesome to have Youk.

Gotta keep Youk. Morel could use another year in the minors.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 09:28 PM)
Gotta keep Youk. Morel could use another year in the minors.

For sure, when the Nationals pitching staff had a better OPS than the White Sox 3rd basemen, it's like watching a carnival of sorrow or something.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 28, 2012 -> 09:31 PM)
Nice inning for Myers.

I'd like to not use Reed tonight. Myers had a super low pitch count. Let him go out there for another inning.

Send out someone like Septimo out there, and have Reed get ready if he puts anyone in scoring positon.

This would be a big win if we hold on. Sox would quickly pick up two games recently lost head to head vs. the Tigers. Would be a very nice thing. Thanks to Toronto for continuing to be tough vs. the Central.

Edited by greg775