SOX GAMETHREAD: SWEEP FOR SIX

Kyyle23

It would be awesome for Floyd to boost his trade value with a dominating performance vs the Rangers today, the Sox took Feldman down for 4 earned in 6 innings on the 4th of July.

GO SOX!!!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 10:49 AM)
Not a fan of Sunday night games.

Hopefully a win leading into Breaking Bad.

Hell yeah, should be a good episode tonight.

DON'T STOP NOW BOYS.

keep em coming, Kyle

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 09:04 AM)
It would be awesome for Floyd to boost his trade value with a dominating performance vs the Rangers today, the Sox took Feldman down for 4 earned in 6 innings on the 4th of July.

GO SOX!!!!!

Yes it would.................time for a Texas sized :sweep:

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 11:50 AM)
What do our sunday lineups look like now that Danks/Flowers play regularly and Escobar/Lilli have been traded?

Peavy in center, Ventura at 3rd and Parrent behind the plate.

Whether ADA can go or not today I think Jordan should get the next couple starts in center. Dude could use a few days off.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 11:50 AM)
What do our sunday lineups look like now that Danks/Flowers play regularly and Escobar/Lilli have been traded?

Dan Johnson leading off, viciedo benched. Lillian's dream

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 06:06 PM)
Why is this game on Sunday night, but not on ESPN? I thought they had exclusive rights to Sunday Night MLB broadcast?

Yes, but is it the Yankees-Red Sox tonight on ESPN? Texas usually plays evening games at home because of the extreme heat. I do think this game rates as an ESPN Sunday Night pick because the Red Sox are in last place and we have a battle of division leaders to showcase.

Edited by elrockinMT

No AJ or De Aza today.

Beckham is leading off

Daryl Van Schouwen ‏@CST_soxvan

Sox@Texas 6:05: Beckham 2b, Youkilis 3b, Dunn 1B, Konerko DH, Rios RF, Ramirez ss, Viciedo LF, Flowers C, Danks CF. Floyd v. Feldman

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 29, 2012 -> 07:04 AM)

GO SOX!!!!!

Sox aren't trading Floyd unless its a major haul. Like a Floyd, Beckham and more for a Josh Johnson (and I have no idea why Florida would do that). Floyd is one of the Sox better starters and despite people's constant b****ing, his careerr numbers are pretty damn solid (especially when you factor in the AL and the hittersp ark he spends time in). He's also been pretty good this year. Albeit, I don't like this match-up in the heat against the Rangers.

Oh and his option is very very affordable for next year. If you trade him, you deal him this off-season for a cost controlled younger pitcher (or in a package for one).